Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I HAVE A QUESTION HAS THE CIVIL WAR ENGINE BEEN UPGRADED WITH WATERLOO PLAY ENHANCMEMTS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I HAVE A QUESTION HAS THE CIVIL WAR ENGINE BEEN UPGRADED WITH WATERLOO PLAY ENHANCMEMTS

I HAVE A QUESTION HAS THE CIVIL WAR ENGINE BEEN UPGRADED WITH WATERLOO PLAY ENHANCMEMTS 2 months, 2 weeks ago #1

• Cleaburn
  • ( User )
  • Regimental Commander
Since waterloo came out it seems some of the Getty issues in waterloo have been fixed maybe wrong here for example like troops do not seem to turn backwards retreat backwards lines do not seem to criss cross as much is there some files or something to eliminate this in Getty. I get tired of my regiments going in a circle to forum a line is this fix able with the Waterloo files or not. I guess these are pathing issues please anyone know Cleaburn

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION HAS THE CIVIL WAR ENGINE BEEN UPGRADED WITH WATERLOO PLAY ENHANCMEMTS 2 months, 2 weeks ago #2

• Jim
  • ( Moderator )
  • NSD Design Lead
  • NSD Dev Team
In a word, no. It would take nearly as much effort to retrofit Gettysburg as it would to create a whole new game. Plus we would have to rewrite the AI to have the cavalry act correctly for the ACW era.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cleaburn

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION HAS THE CIVIL WAR ENGINE BEEN UPGRADED WITH WATERLOO PLAY ENHANCMEMTS 2 months, 2 weeks ago #3

• Cleaburn
  • ( User )
  • Regimental Commander
Bummer, thanks for your response, I am a civil war buff, I hope you guys are then going to come out with a new civil war game I love Getty and the series even with its aggravations but I really hope so not to far down the road I hope, good to here from you!
  • Page:
Moderators: Shirkon, Chamberlain, Flanyboy
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds