Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Artillery targeting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Artillery targeting

Artillery targeting 3 months, 1 week ago #1

This should be simple but I do not seem to be able to get artillery to choose a specific target. I am using the grog toolbar and can choose the icon to target a specific unit. Then I left click on the enemy unit? When I do that nothing changes on my friendly artillery target. I have tried specific batteries as well as using leaders to create the targeting for a unit of artillery. Can someone lay out the right procedure? I also notice that the enemy artillery seems to choose cavalry if available over closer friendly artillery.

I have also tried choosing the target and right clicking but that does not work either.

Thanks for any responses.

Re: Artillery targeting 3 months, 1 week ago #2

• yadmas
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
i had this same problem. tried forever. did u try TC'ing them first? just curious if that changed anything for you.

Re: Artillery targeting 3 months, 1 week ago #3

• RebBugler
  • ( Moderator )
  • NSD Designer
Sounds like you're doing it right. The only physical change once targeted is the targeted unit's name will go to the top of the Targets List (upper left corner of the screen) and list as the Primary Target. Have you tried observing this?
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...

Re: Artillery targeting 2 months, 4 weeks ago #4

I decided to click the enemy flag instead of the enemy unit and this works! I keep forgetting that the flag is what is important.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds