Released Mod Threads
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Released Mod Threads

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 6 months ago #151

• Saddletank
  • ( User )
  • Division Commander
Little Powell wrote:
Yes, I just downloaded RRC with no issues. Another player reported they had problems too, kept failing at 23%...

I'm not sure what to tell you if I can't re-create the problem. Downloads very fast/smooth for me..
I can send you the corrupt Pea Ridge file I downloaded yesterday and you guys can take a look at it. Where can I upload it so you can grab it?
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 6 months ago #152

Saddletank wrote:
Little Powell wrote:
Yes, I just downloaded RRC with no issues. Another player reported they had problems too, kept failing at 23%...

I'm not sure what to tell you if I can't re-create the problem. Downloads very fast/smooth for me..
I can send you the corrupt Pea Ridge file I downloaded yesterday and you guys can take a look at it. Where can I upload it so you can grab it?

There's not much I can do with a corrupt file. Everything is downloading fine for me, therefore I can't re-create the problem. I'll mention it to Norb to see what he can do.
NSD Map/Scenario Lead
He possessed what a fellow soldier called "an unquenchable thirst for battle." - James I. Robertson on A.P. Hill
Next to a lost battle, nothing is so sad as a battle that has been won. - Arthur Wellesley

In remembrance: John "2nd Texas" Bonin (1977 - 2012)

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 6 months ago #153

• Saddletank
  • ( User )
  • Division Commander
Having the file will prove there's a problem for some of your customers. You can compare file sizes and perhaps do other diagnostic checks on it. Does the d/l server keep traffic logs? These might show bad downloads, or downloads that cut-off before completion... or something!

Just trying to help get to the bottom of this mystery
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 6 months ago #154

• Victor
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Hello everybody. Thanks for your feedback. I´m happy to say that the problem seems to be solved. I do not know what happen, but all the links now works, and I downloaded Pea Ridge and the Red River Campaign.

I wish you all, in advance, a merry Christmas.

Best regards.

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 5 months ago #155

NSD Map/Scenario Lead
He possessed what a fellow soldier called "an unquenchable thirst for battle." - James I. Robertson on A.P. Hill
Next to a lost battle, nothing is so sad as a battle that has been won. - Arthur Wellesley

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 1 month ago #156

• 00redmd
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
There are some mods at the bottom of this site that I cannot find. Help a newcommer to SoW and let me know where they may be found. Cannon sounds, blood mod, ect.

Re: Released Mod Threads 2 years, 1 month ago #157

00redmd wrote:
There are some mods at the bottom of this site that I cannot find. Help a newcommer to SoW and let me know where they may be found. Cannon sounds, blood mod, ect.

Yeah, I'll PM Michael to see if he can fix the links.
NSD Map/Scenario Lead

Re: Released Mod Threads 1 year, 8 months ago #158

Added Cold Harbor and Manassas version 2.

All - If you want your mod listed here, please reply to the thread and I'll add it promptly.
NSD Map/Scenario Lead

Re: Released Mod Threads 1 year, 3 months ago #159

Added MarkT's map pack.
NSD Map/Scenario Lead

The following user(s) said Thank You: RDBoles, Martin James

Re: Released Mod Threads 1 year, 3 months ago #160

• Martin James
  • ( User )
  • Brigade Commander
Hi LP

Here is a dropbox link to the last distributed version of the Additional ACW Flags & Sprites Mod www.dropbox.com/s/ikmn2qtcevx325t/Additional%20ACW%20flags%20%26%20sprites%20v1_48.zip?dl=0

It includes flags & sprites from RebBugler, Crikey, Pom, Davinci, and Zeke. My thanks to all of these gentlemen, and also to MTG for re-packing some of the sprites for use with MP. Be warned – it’s quite a large mod.

This is very much a work in progress, which is why I have not been as diligent as I should have been in posting it on this forum. Apologies to all.

Martin (J)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RDBoles

Re: Released Mod Threads 1 year, 3 months ago #161

I own TC2M and TCBR, as well as SoWGB. I've tried downloading the TC2M mods by Mark T but the download links for the Manassas version 2 and the Manassas OOB are non-functional or expired.

Could these be re-activated somehow? I assume that to implement the TC2M mod, I'll need to download two files.

Did TC Bull Run ever get ported over to the new engine via a mod?

Thanks.

Re: Released Mod Threads 6 months, 1 week ago #162

Added Seven Years War mod per request of remus. (in the Complete Conversion section)
NSD Map/Scenario Lead

The following user(s) said Thank You: Saddletank

Re: Released Mod Threads 4 months ago #163

• Crikey
  • ( User )
  • Regimental Commander
Hi LP

Some old stuff for inclusion

Mexico 1836 Redux - A Texas War of Independence Mod

www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/65357-mexico-1836-mod-redux

Into the Lion's Mouth - An Anglo Sikh Wars Mod (incl links for 2 India maps)

www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/69652-released-into-the-lions-mouth-the-anglo-sikh-wars

A Savage and Romantic war - A First Carlist War Mod (Incl links for 2 Spanish maps)

www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/66829-released-a-savage-and-romantic-war-the-first-carlist-war
The following user(s) said Thank You: JC Edwards, roy64
Moderators: Shirkon, Chamberlain, Flanyboy
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds