(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Bugles & Flags XVI

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 2 weeks ago #391

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
MLandini wrote:
Hello,

I just downloaded Bugles and Flags XV - I have been playing the Gettysburg in 7 Hours Scenario and the game has crashed several times - is there a patch I need to download?

Thanks

MLandini

Last update was months ago, so no, your version is the latest.

Couple of things...

Are you able to play army sized battles in sandbox or other scenarios without issues? This scenario can crash inadequate computers.
After a crash, could you please post your sowgb.log file located in the Work folder?

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for the report.
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 1 week ago #392

• MLandini
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Thanks

Attached is the Log File

Mike Landini
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 1 week ago #393

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
MLandini

Thanks for the log. And OK, log is clean, no hardware alerts, and no conflicting mods. So, CRAP, this scenario may have a bug.

If the bug's not too prevalent you may get through the scenario OK by setting the autosave at one minute and just restarting from that point after a crash. If it's not too frequent maybe you can tolerate it, apologies.

Meanwhile, maybe you can help me find the issue by relating some info. Such as:
- How soon into the scenario is the crash?
- How soon after or how often between crashes?
- Any pattern seen with crashes, selecting a certain unit or command, panning the camera a certain way, etc.?

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 1 week ago #394

• MLandini
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Thanks RebBugler

Will let you know

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 1 week ago #395

• MLandini
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
I think I found the issue - Norton Security found a virus on the exe file to start SOWG.

Now I do not have that exe file to start the game though - do you know how I can download that to access the game?

Thanks

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months, 1 week ago #396

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
MLandini wrote:
I think I found the issue - Norton Security found a virus on the exe file to start SOWG.

Now I do not have that exe file to start the game though - do you know how I can download that to access the game?

Thanks

Odd, I had Norton for a while and recall no issues with the game, but it was too invasive at times with generic pop up messages freezing up my work, or play.

Regardless, glad it's not my bug. Here's Tank's message link to hopefully end this bug report:
www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/96-discussion/74886-re-download-sowg-exe-file#74887

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #397

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
Is it possible to isolate just the flags to use from this mod?

I ask because the rest of the mod doesn't work well with GCM. The unitmodels.csv and unitattributes.csv are conflicting with the GCM mod copies of those files, but when I delete them from either, the regiments on the field have no variety to their uniforms. Just plain blue or gray.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #398

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
mike1984

To use the flags in another mod the unitmodel.csv and unitattributes.csv files aren't necessary, just the OOBs and the gfx.csv file. The gfx file would have to be edited to only include the flag lines. And of course, the Flags folder is needed. Any OOBs used other than B&F will show some of the flags, a default set if you will. To get all the unique flags available with B&F into other OOBs the OOB flags column has to be rewritten.

I appreciate the interest, hope it works out.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #399

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
I'll try that. Thanks. I had it all working fine before my recent reinstall (the Norton issue) but can't for the life of me remember what I had done to get it done. When trying to host multiplayer, GCM has a drills, unitmodel and unitattributes files, which conflict with b&f files of the same name.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #400

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
mike1984 wrote:
I'll try that. Thanks. I had it all working fine before my recent reinstall (the Norton issue) but can't for the life of me remember what I had done to get it done. When trying to host multiplayer, GCM has a drills, unitmodel and unitattributes files, which conflict with b&f files of the same name.

Maybe you combined those files before. Copy the lines from those three B&F files and add them to the respective GCM files, then delete those three B&F files. Whether some lines will need to be edited, I don't know, but that should at least make the two mods compatible for mp hosting, and, allow for more extras.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #401

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
I have the flags and uniforms all looking good on single player. But when I go multiplayer, the flags are good, but the uniforms are all generic. I'm not running the MP game against any other players; I'm essentially hosting a single-player MP game to test this.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #402

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
So after all that, the B&F mod caused several GCM MP games to crash as soon as the first shots were fired. Disabled the mod, battle ran fine.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #403

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
mike1984

Regarding the uniform issue, check the Options after you select host and make sure uniforms are opted as BEST.

Regarding the crash, post the host's sowgb.log file. Maybe it's a glitch that I can troubleshoot. I like to share my flags and will strive to make them compatible with other mods when requested.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #404

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
Oh man, duh. I feel like an idiot for the uniform thing. Haven't really touched those settings in years, so I guess I just forgot after the recent reinstall. Thanks.

I've asked the hosts from games that crashed last night if they would post their logs here.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #405

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
It's working now. I renamed the unitmodel and unitattributes files (instead of deleting them outright) and the crashing has stopped. It's what I tried last time but for some reason it worked now.

I do have a separate question. What happened to the special PA national flags that had the state emblem in the canton? Is it no longer part of the mod?

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #406

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
mike1984 wrote:
It's working now. I renamed the unitmodel and unitattributes files (instead of deleting them outright) and the crashing has stopped. It's what I tried last time but for some reason it worked now.

I do have a separate question. What happened to the special PA national flags that had the state emblem in the canton? Is it no longer part of the mod?

Great, good to hear!

Just checked to make sure, and the GB 3Days DRF OOB uses that PA national flag, GFX_US_Penn_75th_Regt, with all the PA regiments. That flag was a late edition so I might have missed assigning it to all the B&F OOBs, just don't recall.

Eliminating the unitmodel file kills the firing sequence fix, too bad you can't move those lines to the GCM unitmodel. If you wish, attach here that GCM unitmodel file I'll check it out for a compatibility fix.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #407

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
I'll post them when I'm home later.

In GCM, the PA flags don't show, even though I do remember in the past seeing them in GCM games (they were great, which is why I miss them so much). Is the PA nat'l flag supposed to be used for all PA units, or just some of them?

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 6 months ago #408

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
mike1984 wrote:
I'll post them when I'm home later.

In GCM, the PA flags don't show, even though I do remember in the past seeing them in GCM games (they were great, which is why I miss them so much). Is the PA nat'l flag supposed to be used for all PA units, or just some of them?

Checked a half dozen more B&F OOBs and the PA national is included so I'm assuming they're included in the rest. Open the OOB you play and check that 'GFX_US_Penn_75th_Regt' is in Column P, replacing 'GFX_US_National_Regt' for PA regiments.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 5 months, 4 weeks ago #409

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
The GCM unitmodel file:

Name,Low Res,Walk,Stand,Load,Ready,Fire,Run,Charge,Melee,Prone,Death,Death_2

,Name,"user defined name, used in other csv files to reference this sprite",,,,,,,,,,
,Low Res,"this is the name of the alternate sprite, is used when the Uniform Quality option is set to Low/High on the Options screen",,,,,,,,,,
,Walk,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is marching,,,,,,,,,,
,Stand,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is standing,,,,,,,,,,
,Load,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is reloading,,,,,,,,,,
,Ready,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is ready to shoot,,,,,,,,,,
,Fire,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is firing,,,,,,,,,,
,Run,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is running,,,,,,,,,,
,Charge,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is charging,,,,,,,,,,
,Melee,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is meleeing,,,,,,,,,,
,Prone,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is prone,,,,,,,,,,
,Death,this is the name of the sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is dead,,,,,,,,,,
,Death_2,this is the name of a second sprite from the gfx.csv file that will be used while this sprite type is dead,,,,,,,,,,

USPR_CSA_Art_01_Gun,USPR_CSA_Art_01_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Load_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Ready_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Fire_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_CSA_Art_02_Gun,USPR_CSA_Art_01_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
USPR_CSA_Art_01_Gun-Limbered,USPR_CSA_Art_01_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_CSA_Art_01_Limber,USPR_CSA_Art_01_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_CSA_Cav_01,USPR_CSA_Cav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_CSA_Cav_01_s,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s
USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s,
USPR_CSA_Cav_02,USPR_CSA_Cav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee,,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
USPR_CSA_Cav_02_Dismounted,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee,,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_CSA_Cav_02_s,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-1_Walk_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-5_Charge_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s,,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2_s
USPR_CSA_Cav_02_Dismounted_s,USPR_CSA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s,,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s,
USPR_CSA_Cdr_01,USPR_CSA_Cdr_01,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-3_Run,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-3_Run,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,,GFX_CSA_Cdr_01-4_Death,
USPR_CSA_Cdr_01_Flag,USPR_CSA_Cdr_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Cdr_02,USPR_CSA_Cdr_01,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-3_Run,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-3_Run,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,,GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-4_Death,
USPR_CSA_Cdr_02_Flag,USPR_CSA_Cdr_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand,,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
USPR_CSA_Inf_01_NCO,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Inf_02_NCO,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2
USPR_CSA_Inf_03_NCO,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
USPR_CSA_Inf_06_NCO,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Officer,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death,GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death
USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_s,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_s
USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_t,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t
USPR_CSA_Inf_02_Private,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Load,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Ready,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Fire,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2
USPR_CSA_Inf_02_Private_s,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Load_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Ready_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Fire_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s
USPR_CSA_Inf_03_Private,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
USPR_CSA_Inf_03_Private_t,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t,GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t
USPR_CSA_Inf_06_Private,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1
USPR_CSA_Inf_06_Private_s,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1_s,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1_s
USPR_CSA_Inf_08_Private,USPR_CSA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2
USPR_CSA_Messenger,USPR_CSA_Cav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand,,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_CSA_TRANS_Horses,USPR_TRANS_Horses,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,
USPR_CSA_TRANS_Wagon,USPR_CSA_TRANS_Wagon,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,,GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,
USPR_TRANS_Mules,USPR_TRANS_Horses,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Walk,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Walk,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Walk,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,,GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand,
USPR_USA_Art_01_Gun,USPR_USA_Art_01_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Load_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Ready_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Fire_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun,,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_USA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_USA_Art_02_Gun,USPR_USA_Art_01_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun,,GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
USPR_USA_Art_01_Gun-Limbered,USPR_USA_Art_01_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered,,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_USA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_USA_Art_01_Limber,USPR_USA_Art_01_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber,GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber,,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_USA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
USPR_USA_Cav_01,USPR_USA_Cav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted,USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_USA_Cav_01_s,USPR_USA_Cav_01_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s
USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s,
USPR_USA_Cav_02,USPR_USA_Cav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_02-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run,GFX_USA_Cav_02-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee,,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
USPR_USA_Cav_02_Dismounted,USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee,,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_USA_Cav_02_s,USPR_USA_Cav_01_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s,,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2_s
USPR_USA_Cav_02_Dismounted_s,USPR_USA_Cav_01_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s,,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s,
USPR_USA_Cdr_01,USPR_USA_Cdr_01,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-3_Run,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-3_Run,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand,,GFX_USA_Cdr_01-4_Death,
USPR_USA_Cdr_01_Flag,USPR_USA_Cdr_01,GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_USA_Cdr_02,USPR_USA_Cdr_01,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-3_Run,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-3_Run,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand,,GFX_USA_Cdr_02-4_Death,
USPR_USA_Cdr_02_Flag,USPR_USA_Cdr_01,GFX_USA_Cav_02-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run,GFX_USA_Cav_02-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand,,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_01_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
USPR_USA_Inf_02_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_02-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_02-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_02-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_02-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_02-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_03_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_03-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_03-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_03-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_03-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_03-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
USPR_USA_Inf_08_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_05_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_05-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_05-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_05-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_06_NCO,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_06-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_06-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_06-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3
USPR_USA_Inf_01_Officer,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death,GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death
USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_s,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_s
USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t,GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t
USPR_USA_Inf_02_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_02-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_02-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_02-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_02-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_02-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_02_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_t,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_t
USPR_USA_Inf_02_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s,GFX_USA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s
USPR_USA_Inf_03_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_03-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_03-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_03-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_03-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_03-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
USPR_USA_Inf_03_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t
USPR_USA_Inf_03_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_s,GFX_USA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_s
USPR_USA_Inf_04_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3
USPR_USA_Inf_04_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3_s,GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3_s
USPR_USA_Inf_05_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_05-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_05-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_05-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_05-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_05_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2_t,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2_t
USPR_USA_Inf_05_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2_s,GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2_s
USPR_USA_Inf_06_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_06-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_06-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_06-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_06-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3
USPR_USA_Inf_06_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3_t,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3_t
USPR_USA_Inf_06_Private_s,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-1_Walk_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-2_Stand_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Load_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Ready_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-3_Fire_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-4_Run_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-5_Charge_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-6_Melee_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-7_Prone_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3_s,GFX_USA_Inf_06-8_Death_3_s
USPR_USA_Inf_08_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire,GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run,GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2
USPR_USA_Inf_08_Private_t,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2_t,GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2_t
USPR_USA_Inf_09_Private,USPR_USA_Inf_01_Private,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1,GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1
USPR_USA_Messenger,USPR_USA_Cav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run,GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand,,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
USPR_USA_TRANS_Horses,USPR_TRANS_Horses,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand,
USPR_USA_TRANS_Wagon,USPR_USA_TRANS_Wagon,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand,GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand

,Dismounted Cavalry,,,,,,,,,,
USPR_CSA_DCav_01,USPR_CSA_DCav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted
USPR_CSA_DCav_02,USPR_CSA_DCav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted

USPR_CSA_DCav_01_s,USPR_CSA_DCav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s
USPR_CSA_DCav_02_s,USPR_CSA_DCav_01,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s

USPR_USA_DCav_01,USPR_USA_DCav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted
USPR_USA_DCav_02,USPR_USA_DCav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted

USPR_USA_DCav_01_s,USPR_USA_DCav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s
USPR_USA_DCav_02_s,USPR_USA_DCav_01,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s

USPR_CSA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,USPR_CSA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_CSA_DCav_Cav_02_Dismounted,USPR_CSA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted,

USPR_USA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,USPR_USA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted,
USPR_USA_DCav_Cav_02_Dismounted,USPR_USA_DCav_Cav_01_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee,GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted,GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted,

,ZW MOD,,,,,,,,,,,
USPR_BZ_Inf_01_NCO,USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2
USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private,USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-1_Walk,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Load,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Ready,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Fire,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-4_Run,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-5_Charge,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-6_Melee,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-7_Prone,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2
USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private_s,USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-1_Walk_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Load_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Ready_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Fire_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-4_Run_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-5_Charge_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-6_Melee_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-7_Prone_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2_s,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2_s
USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private_t,USPR_BZ_Inf_01_Private_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-1_Walk_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-2_Stand_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Load_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Ready_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-3_Fire_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-4_Run_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-5_Charge_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-6_Melee_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-7_Prone_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2_t,GFX_BZ_Inf_01-8_Death_2_t

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 5 months, 4 weeks ago #410

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Yikes, but thanks. Please attach it as a csv file, then I can open it with Excel.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 5 months, 3 weeks ago #411

• mike1984
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
oops, here it is.
Attachments:

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 5 months, 3 weeks ago #412

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Checked out the GCM unitmodel and it appears to be the same as the stock unitmodel. Surely Garnier included it for some reason, but I can't find any differences. I suggest you rename the GCM unitmodel file and see if that affects play. If it doesn't then the mods won't clash, at least for the unitmodel file. B&F only uses the unitattributes file for day to night sequences in the included scenarios, so it can be eliminated.

Please let me know how it works out, thanks.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 3 weeks ago #413

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
After working with Waterloo and building the Grog Toolbar for the last two years, I found it very difficult to go back to the GB based B&F Toolbar as I designed and tested the scenarios for Chickamauga. Since the primary functions are similar, this shouldn't be the case. So, since many of our new patrons are Waterloo veterans giving the GB engine a go, and a more universally accepted toolbar is long overdue, a NEW toolbar format is now ready for testing and will become a B&F update to version XVI in the near future.
EDIT May 8th, 2017: Update and disclaimer, this format has been replaced and is now designated an option ONLY through this mod. This update fixes bugs up to this release date but will not be supported with future B&F updates.

This mod will replace all the old B&F toolbars when activated. Prioritize it below B&F.
Unzip and copy to the Mods folder:

File Attachment:

File Name: BFToolbarXVI.zip
File Size: 176 KB

All feedback is helpful, bug reports are especially helpful, and suggestions will be considered. Thanks in advance for exploring this new toolbar format while it's still beta.

XVIToolbarComparison.jpg

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 2 weeks ago #414

• Leifr
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Excellent!
Looking forward to seeing it updated and integrated properly, unless there's a quick way to avoid the drills.csv error when hosting MP?

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 2 weeks ago #415

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Leifr wrote:
Excellent!
Looking forward to seeing it updated and integrated properly, unless there's a quick way to avoid the drills.csv error when hosting MP?

Are you saying there's a drills.csv error when hosting MP that should be addressed? I'm guessing it's a conflict with another mod. Still, this game's mod system was designed so that with MP play each player should be able to use their choice of toolbars. Now, if the host uses the stock toolbar I know custom formations on other toolbars won't work, however, they should not cause errors, just not function.

Let me know if it's something I can address.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 2 weeks ago #416

• Leifr
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
RebBugler wrote:
Leifr wrote:
Excellent!

Are you saying there's a drills.csv error when hosting MP that should be addressed? I'm guessing it's a conflict with another mod. Still, this game's mod system was designed so that with MP play each player should be able to use their choice of toolbars. Now, if the host uses the stock toolbar I know custom formations on other toolbars won't work, however, they should not cause errors, just not function.

Let me know if it's something I can address.

Ah! Well, I have loaded both XV and XVI in the order as specified in your previous post. It is this combination that gives me the drills.csv error when hosting a MP session. I have no other mods running. Perhaps I am misunderstanding something.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 2 weeks ago #417

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Leifr wrote:
Ah! Well, I have loaded both XV and XVI in the order as specified in your previous post. It is this combination that gives me the drills.csv error when hosting a MP session. I have no other mods running. Perhaps I am misunderstanding something.

To the contrary, my misunderstanding. Once integrated, there won't be the duplicate csv files error.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 2 weeks ago #418

• Leifr
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Afternoon Reb.

Excellent! I very much look forward to it.

Re: Bugles & Flags XV 3 months, 1 week ago #419

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Updated the beta Toolbar XVI mod for the first and last time, because, an updated B&F is coming REAL soon. Please read the 'disclaimer' section in red about how this version is not for testing anymore, it's now delegated as an optional configuration, and won't be updated beyond it's present state.

Re: Bugles & Flags XVI 3 months, 1 week ago #420

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Update to version XVI

As announced previously with the beta Toolbar XVI mod release, this upgrade includes a new toolbar configuration with changes and additions:

- Button alignment formatted similarly to the 'next generation' Waterloo toolbars, making switching play between the two NSD games much more manageable.

- Elimination of many half button functions that just added run to the command. These added clutter that I deemed not worth the extra (run) click they save.

- Most 'Hold Form' formations have their own buttons now and are distinguished by green highlights.

- Addition of division level road march formations.

As you can see by the infantry full chain of command pictured below, the new button allignments reflect similiarly across all levels, hopefully making this toolbar more intuitive and efficient than it's previous version.
BFXVIInfFormat.jpg
Time to create page: 1.46 seconds