Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale

Re: Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale 2 years, 2 months ago #61

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Update to a new server, same download link on first post.

Along with this update is the addition of three more flags to better represent historically the American Indians who participated in this battle: Creek, Choctaw and Chickasaw. The Seminole flag is included for modding extras but not listed with the OOBs.
AmericanIndianFlags.jpg

Folks that wish to use these new flags for other mods are welcome as always, they are included for convenience, and as requested over a year ago...maybe two , with this download:

File Attachment:

File Name: AmericanIndianFlags.zip
File Size: 1,738 KB
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...

Re: Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale 2 years, 2 months ago #62

• Martin James
  • ( User )
  • Brigade Commander
Many thanks Reb.

Well worth the waiting

Martin (J)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler

Re: Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale 4 months, 2 weeks ago #63

• Benmilam
  • ( User )
  • Cannon Fodder
Went to Pea Ridge battlefield last week. I saw there was a mod for it. I downloaded the mod, unzipped, and placed in my Mods directory. I then started program and click on Pea Ridge mod and applied. When I restarted game, the same GCM screens comes up. I looked and my folder does not have any periods in it and it is unzipped. Anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Pea Ridge 1862, Texas John's Trans-Mississippi Finale 4 months, 1 week ago #64

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Benmilam wrote:
Went to Pea Ridge battlefield last week. I saw there was a mod for it. I downloaded the mod, unzipped, and placed in my Mods directory. I then started program and click on Pea Ridge mod and applied. When I restarted game, the same GCM screens comes up. I looked and my folder does not have any periods in it and it is unzipped. Anyone know how to fix this?

My guess would be to disable the "GCM screens" thing. Are you saying this prevented you from accessing 'User Scenarios', or, the Pea Ridge scenarios just weren't there?
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...