First look at Scourge of War Shiloh
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: First look at Scourge of War Shiloh

First look at Scourge of War Shiloh 1 week, 6 days ago #1

• DarkRob
  • ( User )
  • Grunt
Title says it all. In honor of the new SOW Shiloh release I take a first look at the new game in all its glory and play through the first scenario. (At the beginning I accidentally say it came out a couple of days ago, when I meant to say a couple of hours ago)

"One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name" - The Call by Thomas Mordaunt
The following user(s) said Thank You: JC Edwards, RebBugler

Re: First look at Scourge of War Shiloh 1 week, 6 days ago #2

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Very nice play by play narrative, I definitely got immersed, caught myself going for my mouse to move troops a couple of times. Glad you like the NEW toolbar, it's been a long time coming. And with the stuff I learned developing the Grog Toolbar, it finally came along.

Presentations like this help freshen the game like mods because they encourage more mods...Much Appreciated!
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...

Re: First look at Scourge of War Shiloh 1 week, 6 days ago #3

• Crikey
  • ( User )
  • Regimental Commander
Thanks for the kind comments on the mod, and the excellent video. Feels a bit odd seeing it up and running.

I was very fortunate to have the TCM2 stuff to build on, plus some excellent work by Pom on the new tents etc.I agree B&Fs is a must have.

I'm glad the scenario worked out as I'm not that familiar with that side of modding!!

You may want to check out Chantilly too.

Btw - make sure the Shiloh Mod sits below Bugles & Flags in the mod list as that should ensure everything fits together as intended.

Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cleaburn, Martin James, DarkRob
  • Page:
Moderators: Shirkon, Chamberlain, Flanyboy
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds