Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

So this place is still kicking?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: So this place is still kicking?

So this place is still kicking? 1 week ago #1

I'm not sure who is really active anymore from the old TC2M forums, but on a whim I logged on to see what has been happening, and man have things changed! I wouldn't have guessed that Napoleonic battles would have been in the running. Looking through some of the forums has me reminiscing old times, so I figure I'll buy Gettysburg and give it a run through.

How is everyone doing?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler

Re: So this place is still kicking? 6 days, 14 hours ago #2

• RebBugler
  • ( User )
  • NSD Designer
Welcome! Consider SOW a TC2M upgrade, as with my GrayGhost persona. Lots of new stuff and a much better modding system making integration of the old TC2M elements, maps, sprites, etc., much easier. You won't be disappointed.
Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...

Re: So this place is still kicking? 6 days, 2 hours ago #3

Thanks! I just bought the 150th Anniversary Edition, and played a couple tutorials to remind myself of the game, and then beat Buford's scenario. It was a blast! It feels like I just started playing TC2M again.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
  • Page:
Moderators: JC Edwards
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds