Articles View Hits

Bugles & Flags XIX

2 years 1 day ago #511 by Davinci

• Corps Commander
  • Corps Commander

• Thank you received: 757

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Replied by Davinci on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII

RebBugler wrote: Neat history lesson we've all learned (or at least me) about the 1862 US designating flags. Now we can bash other Civil War games that tout historical accuracy for not displaying them accurately, or at all. :lol:

"Reb" - I bet that you would have never imagined that messing with the Flags ten years ago, that you would still be Modding them today!

Its sort of amazing how editing flags would teach you how to use Paint.net, Modify OOB's, Master the csv files, and learn quite a lot about how many of those "Dang-Red-Flags" that really did exist.

davinci

The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 day ago #512 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Thank you received: 720

• Replied by Jolly on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII
    Thank you so much for this magnificent 'opus' Reb.

The sad thing is that there will be no more updates to look forward to! ;)

Or maybe not? ! :)

Words fail as to my appreaciation and enjoyment of this.

David(jolly)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler, xray

1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #513 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Thank you received: 1975

• Birthdate: 07 Feb 1948
  • Replied by RebBugler on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII
    Update, version 18.97, August 29th, 2018

- The spiked finial used for all 26 if the US regimental flags has been replaced by a more historically accurate version

- Addition of twenty-two new combination US National and Regimental flags ('NatRegt' designation)

This update may prove to be just the finial upgrade depending on more testing and user feedback. The NatRegt flags (first 3 attachments) were necessary to see if designating flags on the regimental level were practical, providing for a three flag display per regiment option (last attachment).

Ingame look, last unit in column is selected

To see and check out performance of the NatRegt flags play OOB_SB_Gettysburg_3Days_NatRegt. To compare performance use same sandbox settings and play OOB_SB_Gettysburg_3Days_DRF, the two OOBs are exact except for the flag setups, i.e.; one flag vs two flags per regiment. Since the NatRegt version uses 236 less flags, it should favor performance, however, my tests were inconclusive. I’ll be doing more testing using scenarios for better accuracy, same map locations, objects, etc., and determine whether this combo flag arrangement is worth the effort. One other OOB uses the NatRegt setup, OOB_SB_Antietam_NatRegt, its normal setup version being OOB_SB_Antietam to compare performance with.

- Sixteen regimental level 1862 US designating flags made available for testing in sandbox (OOB_SB_Antietam_NatRegtDes) or by renaming the test OOB ('OOB_Antietam - DesFlagsTest' to 'OOB_Antietam') to test with Antietam scenarios

So far testing with sandbox Army level (OOB_SB_Antietam_NatRegt) the three flag display using a regimental designating flag along with the NatRegt combo flag has been a bust. Not only plagued with CTDs, but also AI shutdown. Corps level play is strained but at least doesn’t conk out. As explained in this heading, an OOB is included to test the Antietam scenarios with this flag configuration. I’ll be doing the same as time allows to try and salvage this flag config as it is the ordered regimental 1862 flag designation grouping, according to this SOURCE .

Within each brigade, each regiment was to carry in addition to its national and regimental colours a copy of the brigade headquarters flag with the numbers i, 2, 3 or 4 on it, according to the unit's ranking on the brigade table of organization.

Ya gotta admit, it sure is more colorful.

With this update really only the US regimental finials have been changed. All the other additions are duplicated OOBs renamed with new flag configurations along with the flags introduced above and are made available presently only for testing and feedback. So, until further testing and evaluation show positive potential, these additions should be considered as a WIP.

Man, this HD Flag Upgrade just won’t go away. I ran across that regimental finial picture and found some backup sources that confirmed it as the historically accurate representative, then immediately went to press addressing the fix. Then came the NatRegt combo flags idea to accommodate the three-flag display. Still lack 60+ flags to make the regimental designating flags right by numbering them according to their regiment order within the brigade. This is definitely on the back-burner until issues of performance are determined.

Feedback will be especially helpful with this update since it is basically a ‘Test and report what you like and don’t like’ type update, and above all, report issues...AI Shut Down being the biggie with this flag heavy experiment.

Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
    Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...
    Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by RebBugler.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Chamberlain, Davinci, modifish, Jolly

1 year 10 months ago #514 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Update, version 18.98, October 4th, 2018

- Addition of nine new combination US National and Regimental flags ('NatRegt' designation) plus a new 35 star US National

The duplication of some regiments was necessary to accommodate 34 or 35 Stars, US Nationals

- Regimental level US 1862 designating flags assigned to these OOBs: Antietam, South Mountain, Prairie Grove, and the Red River Campaign (XIII Corps)
    Red River Campaign

Antietam

I was really pleased that the US Regimental Designating Flags are working for Antietam. I didn't test all the Antietam scenarios with them, but I did test all the Corps level ones, and the Army level full battle USA one.

- The 'Gettysburg Three Days' set of five scenarios, beginning with 'GB3D1-July 1-Gettysburg Day One (C-Army)', has been revised and hopefully debugged

In case you've attempted this set before, all the upgraded scenarios have been renamed so as not to inherit the previous version's carryover issues.

For more discussion about this scenario set go to this recent thread...
    www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/technical-help-a-bug-post/77821-gettyburg-3-days-crash#77821

- New CSA flag finial replacements, loosely assigned by state...WIP
    Research stuff...

Twelve finials displayed, the two with borders are assigned

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chamberlain, Davinci, Keat

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #515 by roy64

• Regimental Commander
  • Regimental Commander

• Thank you received: 64

• Replied by roy64 on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII
    I think the run button is broken, with your leader, select formation then run everyone runs but there's no way to stop them running unless you cancel the original formation order.

Leicestershire #freetommy
    Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by roy64.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #516 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

roy64 wrote: I think the run button is broken, with your leader, select formation then run everyone runs but there's no way to stop them running unless you cancel the original formation order.

That's not unique to the B&F toolbar, the walk command for unit groups was eliminated after TC2M. This post explains why...
    www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/49846-a-bugles-and-flags-v10-observation#49887

Work around: give the same formation again to revert from run to walk.
    However, with your situation, giving the Army commander the All Run command, your only option I see is to do an All Halt command. Basically fixing a mess up on the players part. I'm wondering now on whether to eliminate the All Run command on the Army level toolbar, and possibly the Corps level also. Thoughts?

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by RebBugler.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jolly, roy64

1 year 9 months ago #517 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Update, version 18.99, October 31, 2018

- Toolbar additions, line forward commands 'By Formation' for brigade and division levels - 500, 750 (division only) and 1000 yards.

Line forward commands, by formation...

‘By formation’ means a formation is designed with the leader further back from the formation than the standard 10 yards. So, by moving the leader back 510 yards, a '500 forward' formation call from a line formation will move the troops 500 yards forward, maintaining their line integrity. Furthermore, the leader, which otherwise would remain idle, is given a 500 yard forward movement command, the second function allowed in the GUI, and a standard line formation results after 500 yards of movement.
    These line forward commands evolved originally from scenario scripting and dealing with the game's 'move form forward' commands. They're great commands, when they work, but totally unreliable for scripting purposes. Half the time they dud out, blocked by some seen, or unseen, obstacle. On the toolbar they still have purpose, that's why I include them, because players can eventually get them unblocked if they’re patient and persistent. Line forward commands ‘by formation’ are never blocked.

Another reason I script and prefer play with these types of forward movement commands is that they prevent 'caravans' from happening. Caravans are formed when troops (sometimes) gravitate from a given formation inward, to and behind the leader, over long distances. 'Hold Line' formations (green) prevent caravans but are not as accurate in maintaining line integrity as 'by formation' forward movement commands. Also, they're real slow at reaching their destination. I've found that it's better to move at line columns for a while and then allow for a player option on whether or when to hit the 'Hold Line' formation button as the enemy is approached. If the leader is TC'd throughout the journey then a standard line formation will result at the end positions. Or halt the leader and form the line short of the destination if opted.

Using TC Officers and Atcommoff

The last couple of sentences referred more to Brigade level commands, Division level needs a few more steps to maintain a good solid line while moving forward. TC Officers is the key. Immediately after initiating a move forward by formation command - select TC Officers (red flag button). While all his officers are TC'd the leader has no control, but this insures that they won't stray from their destination orders. For the leader to gain control again in order to halt or change the formation, Atcommoff (four white flags button) must be initiated, this TC's Off all the brigade officers so they will follow division commands.

Atcommoff function change

To make the TC Officers command more formation friendly the Atcommoff command will no longer TC Off the commander (selected officer). I've found that if the commander isn't instantly TC'd after Atcommoff, he can suddenly dart off, changing position and direction, and destabilize further maneuvering of a given division formation. So, this change insures that the commander stays TC'd, thus locked into his position or destination, and the formation lives on to advance or whatever, under complete control of the player. Brigade level Atcommoff will remain as is, the brigade officer will still TC Off with the Atcommoff command.

- New CSA historically based flag finials assigned to B&F OOBs and OOBs included in the 2018 HD flag upgrade: Antietam, South Mountain, Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, The Red River Campaign and Chancellorsville (Chancellorsville Extras mod).
    Most CSA regimental flags now display and correspond with these flag finials by state...

Attachments:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Chamberlain, Davinci, Jolly, Petrus58

1 year 9 months ago #518 by Davinci

• Corps Commander
  • Corps Commander

RebBugler wrote: ‘By formation’ means a formation is designed with the leader further back from the formation than the standard 10 yards. So, by moving the leader back 510 yards, a '500 forward' formation call from a line formation will move the troops 500 yards forward, maintaining their line integrity. Furthermore, the leader, which otherwise would remain idle, is given a 500 yard forward movement command, the second function allowed in the GUI, and a standard line formation results after 500 yards of movement.

Reb, did you have to adjust the values in the "unitattributes.csv" file when moving the Leader away from the units?

Basically, do they still have the Leader Bonus, "what's it called", NOT sure?

davinci

1 year 9 months ago #519 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Davinci wrote: Reb, did you have to adjust the values in the "unitattributes.csv" file when moving the Leader away from the units?

From a line formation, when the 'move forward command' is given, the leader begins with, moves with, and stops with the units. For all intent and purposes it's a line formation moving forward with the leader maintaining his normal distance, the 'command radius' being the same.

1 year 9 months ago #520 by Davinci

• Corps Commander
  • Corps Commander

RebBugler wrote: From a line formation, when the 'move forward command' is given, the leader begins with, moves with, and stops with the units. For all intent and purposes it's a line formation moving forward with the leader maintaining his normal distance, the 'command radius' being the same.

OK, I read your post incorrectly, I thought that you stated that the Leader stayed back 500 yards.

This would cause the battle-line to break apart during battle.

davinci

1 year 8 months ago #521 by jlan5031

• Grunt
  • Grunt

• Thank you received: 22

• Replied by jlan5031 on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII
    I've downloaded and begun to play the Pea Ridge mod with the new map. If I activate B&F VIII-1899, it causes a CTD. I realize Pea Ridge is an older Mod. Is there any way around that?

1 year 8 months ago #522 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

jlan5031 wrote: I've downloaded and begun to play the Pea Ridge mod with the new map. If I activate B&F VIII-1899, it causes a CTD. I realize Pea Ridge is an older Mod. Is there any way around that?

First off, in Modifications, make sure B&F is prioritized below the Pea Ridge mod and its upgrade by Crikey, the upgrade also below the original mod. I haven't had time to check out the new upgrade but I'll get to it later today. In the meantime please post the Work/sowgb.log file here after a crash. Unless otherwise indicated, all my mods should be compatible with each other if prioritized correctly.

Thanks for the report!

1 year 8 months ago #523 by jlan5031

• Grunt
  • Grunt

Below find a copy of the SowGB.log file. Also, the Pea Ridge Redux folder is located below the B&FVIII folder, and I don't know how to place the B&F folder below the Redux.
    Game Launched
    13:34:15 Version:SOWGB
    13:34:17 Loading Defined Lists
    13:34:18 Initializing
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\CouriersAndMaps
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TC2M_CMP30_OOBS
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormationsMod
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Enhanced_Arty_&_Flank_Fire
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormMod
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Stock Uniform Replacement
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps7
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps5
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps6
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps2
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TerrainMod
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\4K Packed Artillery,Cavalry,et al
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Gun Fire Sounds
    13:34:18 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    13:34:18 Ansi:16, TexH:16384, TexW:16384
    13:34:18 SowGB Loaded
    13:34:18 13:34:18
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\CouriersAndMaps
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TC2M_CMP30_OOBS
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormationsMod
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Enhanced_Arty_&_Flank_Fire
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormMod
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Stock Uniform Replacement
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Bugles & Flags XVIII
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps7
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps5
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps6
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps2
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TerrainMod
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\4K Packed Artillery,Cavalry,et al
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Gun Fire Sounds
    13:35:20 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    13:35:20 Loading SandBox
    13:35:20 Load your muskets...
    13:35:20 13:35:20
    13:35:20 Loading SandBox
    13:35:20 Loading Map (Elkhorn)
    07:00:00 Loading Defined Lists
    07:00:00 Loading Graphics
    07:00:00
    loading: GFX_Obj_Major
    loading: GFX_Obj_UMajor
    loading: GFX_Obj_CMajor
    loading: GFX_Obj_Minor
    loading: GFX_Obj_UMinor
    loading: GFX_Obj_CMinor
    07:00:00 Loading Drills
    07:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN:10
    07:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_FR_CBD:10
    07:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_PR_CBD:10
    07:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_BR_COCOMPANIES:10
    07:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_ColumnbyDivision_Fr
    07:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_Attack_Col_Pr
    07:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_Col_Co_2D_Br
    07:00:00 Loading Experience Levels
    07:00:00 Loading Personalities
    07:00:00 Loading Tables
    07:00:00 Loading Orders
    07:00:00 Loading Battle Plans
    07:00:00 Loading Ground Map
    07:00:00 Building Map
    07:00:00 Loading Explosions
    loading: GFX_Smoke_1A
    loading: GFX_Smoke_1B
    loading: GFX_Smoke_1C
    loading: GFX_Smoke_1D
    loading: GFX_Smoke_2A
    loading: GFX_Smoke_2B
    loading: GFX_Smoke_2C
    loading: GFX_Smoke_2D
    loading: GFX_Smoke_3A
    loading: GFX_Smoke_3B
    loading: GFX_Smoke_3C
    loading: GFX_Smoke_3D
    07:00:00 Loading Artillery Ammo
    loading: GFX_Burst_Solid
    loading: GFX_Burst_Shell
    loading: GFX_Burst_Shrapnel
    loading: GFX_Burst_Canister
    07:00:00 Loading Arsenal
    07:00:00 Applying layout to map
    07:00:00 Loading 2nd String
    loading: GFX_Burst_Ground_1
    loading: GFX_Burst_Ground_2
    loading: GFX_Burst_Ground_3
    loading: GFX_Burst_Ground_4
    loading: GFX_Obj_Shadow
    07:00:00 Building Armies
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Run
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Death
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
    loading: GFX_US_12C2D
    loading: GFX_FlagFlair
    loading: GFX_Wheel
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Run
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Death
    loading: GFX_US_12C2D1B
    loading: U_USCT2_Walk
    loading: U_USCT2_Stand
    loading: U_USCT2_Load
    loading: U_USCT2_Ready
    loading: U_USCT2_Fire
    loading: U_USCT2_Run
    loading: U_USCT2_Charge
    loading: U_USCT2_Melee
    loading: U_USCT2_Prone
    loading: U_USCT2_Death
    loading: U_USCT_Walk
    loading: U_USCT_Stand
    loading: U_USCT_Load
    loading: U_USCT_Ready
    loading: U_USCT_Fire
    loading: U_USCT_Run
    loading: U_USCT_Charge
    loading: U_USCT_Melee
    loading: U_USCT_Prone
    loading: U_USCT_Death
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death
    loading: GFX_US_National_Regt
    loading: GFX_US_Eagle_Regt
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_11_Death_1
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_05-8_Death_2_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
    loading: H_C_CAV_Walk
    loading: H_C_CAV_Stand
    loading: H_C_CAV_Run
    loading: H_C_CAV_Charge
    loading: H_C_CAV_Melee
    loading: H_C_CAV_Dead
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Walk
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Stand
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Run
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Charge
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Melee
    loading: H_C_CAVBLKH_Dead
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAVBLKH_Run
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAVBLKH_Kneel
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAVBLKH_Load
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAVBLKH_Fire
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAVBLKH_Dead
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_US_National_Cav
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_1
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_1
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Load_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Ready_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Fire_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_US_2C3D1B
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Load_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Ready_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Fire_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_How
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Run
    loading: GFX_US_1C3D1B
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen02_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen02_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen02_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen02_Death
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Death
    loading: GFX_US_Hunt
    loading: GFX_C_Gen_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Gen_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Gen_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Gen_Death
    loading: GFX_US_2C_Art
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Death
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-3_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cdr_02-4_Death
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAV_Run
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAV_Kneel
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAV_Load
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAV_Fire
    loading: H_C_DIS_CAV_Dead
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CS_RRC_Vicksburg_Nat
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_1
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_C_GenArt_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_GenArt_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_GenArt_Run
    loading: GFX_C_GenArt_Death
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Load_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Ready_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Fire_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_US_5C1D1B
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Load_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Ready_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Fire_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_US_12C1D1B
    loading: GFX_CS_National_Regt
    07:00:00 Loading GUI
    loading: GFX_Terrain
    loading: GFX_Weather
    loading: GFX_MP_Stars
    loading: GFX_Compass
    loading: GFX_Flags
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL3
    loading: GFX_BS_Buttons
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL4
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL5
    loading: GFX_Bars
    loading: GFX_MS_Background
    loading: GFX_MS_Buttons
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL3
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL4
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL5
    loading: GFX_MS_WideBackground
    loading: GFX_BS_PreAlertBar
    loading: GFX_BS_AlertBar
    loading: GFX_BS_ButtonCloak
    loading: GFX_Ammo
    loading: GFX_Status_Icons
    loading: GFX_BS_3ButtonCloak
    loading: GFX_BS_2ButtonCloak
    loading: GFX_BS_CHARGING
    loading: GFX_BS_MELEE
    loading: GFX_BS_RETREATING
    loading: GFX_BS_Winded
    loading: GFX_BS_Tired
    loading: GFX_BS_Weary
    loading: GFX_BS_Exhausted
    loading: GFX_BS_ROUTED
    loading: GFX_BS_CAPTURED
    loading: GFX_BS_RegBackground
    loading: GFX_BS_Background
    loading: GFX_MS_CorpsWideBackground
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL2
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL2
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL1
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL1
    loading: GFX_MS_ArtyBackground
    loading: GFX_MS_Solid
    loading: GFX_MS_Shell
    loading: GFX_MS_Shrapnel
    loading: GFX_MS_Canister
    loading: GFX_MS_WagonBackground
    loading: GFX_MS_ArtyAmmoBackground
    loading: GFX_BS_FBackground
    loading: GFX_Replay_Flags
    loading: GFX_BS_Replay_Background
    loading: GFX_BS_Replay_Buttons
    loading: GFX_Surrender
    07:00:00 Planting Fields
    07:00:00 Creating Forests
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_4
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_16
    loading: Elk_Dead_1
    loading: Elk_Winter_14
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_18
    loading: Elk_Winter_15
    07:00:00 Bringing out the dead
    07:00:00 Buying Shrubbery
    loading: Elk_Cane_1
    loading: Elk_Cane_2
    loading: Elk_Marsh_3
    loading: Elk_Brush_4
    loading: Elk_Reeds_1
    loading: Elk_Winter_13
    loading: Elk_Winter_5
    loading: Elk_Winter_9
    loading: Elk_Winter_6
    loading: Elk_Winter_8
    loading: Elk_Orchard_2
    loading: Elk_Bush1
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_11
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_12
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_4
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge_1
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge_2
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_6
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_1
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_2
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_3
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_4
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_1
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_2
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_3
    loading: Elk_Pine_4
    loading: Elk_Pine_7
    loading: Elk_Pine_5
    loading: Elk_Tree_4
    loading: Elk_Tree_9
    loading: Elk_TreeGroup_1
    loading: Elk_TreeGroup_2
    loading: Elk_Orchard_1
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_17
    loading: Elk_Fallen_1
    loading: Elk_Rye_Dead
    loading: Elk_Wheat_1_Crushed
    loading: Elk_Hay_1
    loading: Elk_Hay_2
    loading: Elk_Hay_3
    loading: Elk_Hay_5
    loading: Elk_Stubble
    loading: Elk_Wheat_2
    loading: Elk_Cornstalk_1
    loading: Elk_Cornstalk_2
    loading: Elk_Sunflower_1
    loading: Elk_Flower_1
    loading: Elk_Flower_2
    loading: Elk_Flower_3
    loading: Elk_Grass_1
    loading: Elk_Grass_2
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge3
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge2
    loading: Elk_Abatis
    07:00:00 Verifying Terrain Integrity
    07:00:00 Planting Shrubbery
    07:00:00 Mapping Roads
    07:00:00 Avoiding Buildings
    07:00:00 Total Collision Objs:113
    07:00:00 Drafting chain of command
    07:00:00 Chain of Command: Top Commander Brig Gen James Blunt
    07:00:00 Chain of Command: Top Commander Brig Gen William Steele
    07:00:00 Unit Type differs from officer Colonel James M. Williams: 3rd Indian Home Guard Cav. Dtchmt.
    07:00:00 Loading Battle Events
    07:00:00 PRESS SPACE BAR TO BEGIN
    07:00:00 SowGB Level Loaded...
    07:00:00 13:35:47
    07:00:07 Unloading Level
    13:36:04 Loading Defined Lists
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\CouriersAndMaps
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TC2M_CMP30_OOBS
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormationsMod
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Enhanced_Arty_&_Flank_Fire
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\FormMod
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Stock Uniform Replacement
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Bugles & Flags XVIII
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps7
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps5
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps6
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\RandomMaps2
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\TerrainMod
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\4K Packed Artillery,Cavalry,et al
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Gun Fire Sounds
    13:36:36 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    13:36:36 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    13:36:36 Load your muskets...
    13:36:36 13:36:36
    13:36:36 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    13:36:36 Loading Map (Elkhorn)
    12:00:00 Loading Defined Lists
    12:00:00 Loading Graphics
    12:00:00
    loading: GFX_Obj_Minor_E
    loading: GFX_Obj_UMinor_E
    loading: GFX_Obj_CMajor_E
    12:00:00 Loading Drills
    12:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN:10
    12:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_FR_CBD:10
    12:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_PR_CBD:10
    12:00:00 Bad Formation DRIL_LVL5_INF_COLUMN_BR_COCOMPANIES:10
    12:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_ColumnbyDivision_Fr
    12:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_Attack_Col_Pr
    12:00:00 Formation not found: DRIL_Lvl6_Inf_Col_Co_2D_Br
    12:00:00 Loading Experience Levels
    12:00:00 Loading Personalities
    12:00:00 Loading Tables
    12:00:00 Loading Orders
    12:00:00 Loading Battle Plans
    12:00:00 Loading Ground Map
    12:00:00 Building Map
    12:00:00 Loading Explosions
    12:00:00 Loading Artillery Ammo
    12:00:00 Loading Arsenal
    12:00:00 Applying layout to map
    12:00:00 Loading 2nd String
    12:00:00 Building Armies
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Run
    loading: GFX_UsInfGen_Death
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Mtd_NCO_Run
    loading: GFX_US_CO_National_61
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Run
    loading: GFX_U_Gen_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf09_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Load_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Run_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_UInf_Death_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Load_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Run_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Death_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Load_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Run_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_UInf02_Death_t
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff_Run
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff_Melee
    loading: GFX_US_National_61
    loading: GFX_US_Illinois_Reg
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf04_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf05_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf06_Death
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff02_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff02_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff02_Run
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff02_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsInfOff02_Melee
    loading: GFX_US_Missouri_StateGuard
    loading: GFX_US_Cavalry_Illinois
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Load
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_UsCav07_D_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Load
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_UsCav_D_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Load
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_UsCav05_D_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Load
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_UsCav04_D_Death
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Load
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Run
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_UsCav06_D_Death
    loading: GFX_UCavHold_Walk
    loading: GFX_UCavHold_Stand
    loading: GFX_UCavHold_Run
    loading: GFX_UCavHold_Death
    loading: GFX_US_Guidon_Cav
    loading: GFX_US_CO_Artillery_Guidon
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_1
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Draft_Horses_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_1
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Draft_Horses_Run
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Load_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Ready_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Fire_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_US_Artillery_Guidon
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_How
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_How
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Death_Gun_How
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Walk_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Stand_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Load_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Ready_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_C_Art_Fire_Gun_Par
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Walk_Gun-Limbered_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Stand_Gun-Limbered_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Run_Gun-Limbered_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Art_Death_Gun_Nap
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_U_Wagon_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Wagon_Run
    loading: GFX_US_Indiana_Reg
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Load_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Run_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Death_t
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Load_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Run_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Death_s
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Walk
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Stand
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Load
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Ready
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Fire
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Run
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Charge
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Melee
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Prone
    loading: GFX_UInf03_Death
    loading: GFX_UInf_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Load_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Run_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_UInf_Death_s
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen03_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen03_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen03_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen03_Death
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfGen_Death
    loading: GFX_CS_CO_1st_Nat_West
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf04_Death
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf03_Death
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf09_Death
    loading: GFX_CInf_Walk
    loading: GFX_CInf_Stand
    loading: GFX_CInf_Load
    loading: GFX_CInf_Ready
    loading: GFX_CInf_Fire
    loading: GFX_CInf_Run
    loading: GFX_CInf_Charge
    loading: GFX_CInf_Melee
    loading: GFX_CInf_Prone
    loading: GFX_CInf_Death
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf02_Death
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_But_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_But_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_But_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_But_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_But_Melee
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas_Dismounted_Cavalry
    loading: GFX_CS_Cav_Arkansas_Nat_A
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf06_Death
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf05_Death
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf08_Death
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff_Melee
    loading: GFX_CS_RRC_Arkansas_Nat2
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Walk
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Stand
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Load
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Ready
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Fire
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Run
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Charge
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Melee
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Prone
    loading: GFX_Cinf07_Death
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff02_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff02_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff02_Run
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff02_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsInfOff02_Melee
    loading: GFX_CS_Louisiana_3rd_Inf
    loading: GFX_CS_SoCross_VanDorn
    loading: GFX_CS_Arkansas_Vol_A
    loading: GFX_CS_Arkansas_1st_Nat
    loading: GFX_CS_1st_Nat_7Stars
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Walk
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Stand
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Run
    loading: GFX_C_Gen03_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Load
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_CsCav02_D_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Load
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_CsCav01_D_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Load
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Ready
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Fire
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Charge
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Melee
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Prone
    loading: GFX_CsCav03_D_Death
    loading: GFX_CsCavHold_Walk
    loading: GFX_CsCavHold_Stand
    loading: GFX_CsCavHold_Run
    loading: GFX_CsCavHold_Death
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas_11th_Cav
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas_Cavalry2
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas_9th_Cav
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas_3rd_Cav
    loading: GFX_CS_Texas__Cavalry
    loading: GFX_CS_CO_CherokeeBraves
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-4_Run_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-2_Kneel_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Fire_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-3_Load_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-7_Death_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_Dismounted
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_02-6_Melee_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CS_CherokeeBraves
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Cav_02-7_Death_2
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_1_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-4_Run_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-2_Kneel_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Fire_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-3_Load_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Cav_01-7_Death_Dismounted_s
    loading: GFX_CS_Cav_CherokeeBraves
    12:00:00 Graphic not found GFX_CS_Creek
    12:00:00 Flag not found while loading unit: McIntosh's Creek Regiment |UGLB_CSA_DCAV_5

1 year 8 months ago #524 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

...the Pea Ridge Redux folder is located below the B&FVIII folder, and I don't know how to place the B&F folder below the Redux.

jlan5031

Your quoted message above explains the issues you're having. When you open the game the first screen you see is the Main Screen, it contains the Modifications Screen where you enable or disable and prioritize the mods available in your Mods folder. You obviously are aware of how to enable mods but missed the concept of prioritization. This is done by selecting the mod name and moving it up or down with the two priority buttons positioned in the lower left of the Modifications screen. Mouseover the buttons to see their function as demonstrated below.

Also, as seen below, enable only the mods you need to play a specific battle as many mods conflict with each other and can easily cause crashes, just as you have experienced with this report. Your log file has numerous errors caused by conflicts. You can have more mods enabled than I show below but you must enable them one at a time for new battle or map mods to determine which ones cause conflicts...It's a gradual learning process. Check your log file as you add mods to new downloads, it'll usually tell you what's compatible to what.

Attachments:

1 year 8 months ago #525 by jlan5031

• Grunt
  • Grunt

RebBugler,
    Thank you for your prompt reply. Believe me when I say I join those who are grateful for your support and aide for GB.
    I learned how to move B&FVIII to the bottom of the priority list. However, that did not work. I hav only the Pea Ridge, Pea Ridge Redux, and B&FVIII, in that order. Until I disable B&FVIII, there is a CTD.
    Enclosed, please find the SOWGB log. It seems all loads until the last two.

Game Launched
    11:49:00 Version:SOWGB
    11:49:02 Loading Defined Lists
    11:49:02 Initializing
    11:49:03 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    11:49:03 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    11:49:03 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    11:49:03 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Bugles & Flags XVIII
    11:49:03 Ansi:16, TexH:16384, TexW:16384
    11:49:03 SowGB Loaded
    11:49:03 11:49:03
    11:50:42 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    11:50:42 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    11:50:42 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    11:50:42 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    11:50:42 Load your muskets...
    11:50:42 11:50:42
    11:50:42 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    11:50:42 Loading Map (Elkhorn)
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-3_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-4_Death
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-3_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-4_Death
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_TRANS_Mules_Walk
    loading: GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_CS_CO_1st_Nat_7Stars
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
    loading: GFX_CS_Harts_Battery
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_CS_1st_Nat_Artillery
    loading: GFX_CS_West_15StarsBars
    12:00:00 Loading GUI
    loading: GFX_Terrain
    loading: GFX_Weather
    loading: GFX_MP_Stars
    loading: GFX_Compass
    loading: GFX_Flags
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL3
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL4
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL5
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL6
    loading: GFX_MS_Background
    loading: GFX_MS_Buttons
    loading: GFX_Bars
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL4
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL5
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL6
    loading: GFX_BS_Background
    loading: GFX_Groups
    loading: GFX_Ammo
    loading: GFX_Status_Icons
    loading: GFX_BS_Buttons
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL3
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL2
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL2
    loading: GFX_CS_Portraits_LVL1
    loading: GFX_US_Portraits_LVL1
    loading: GFX_Replay_Flags
    loading: GFX_BS_Replay_Background
    loading: GFX_BS_Replay_Buttons
    loading: GFX_Surrender
    12:00:00 Planting Fields
    12:00:00 Creating Forests
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_4
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_16
    loading: Elk_Dead_1
    loading: Elk_Winter_14
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_18
    loading: Elk_Winter_15
    12:00:00 Bringing out the dead
    12:00:00 Buying Shrubbery
    loading: Elk_Cane_1
    loading: Elk_Cane_2
    loading: Elk_Marsh_3
    loading: Elk_Brush_4
    loading: Elk_Reeds_1
    loading: Elk_Winter_13
    loading: Elk_Winter_5
    loading: Elk_Winter_9
    loading: Elk_Winter_6
    loading: Elk_Winter_8
    loading: Elk_Orchard_2
    loading: Elk_Bush1
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_11
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_12
    loading: Elk_Tallgrass_4
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge_1
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge_2
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_6
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_1
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_2
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_3
    loading: Elk_WinterRough_4
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_1
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_2
    loading: Elk_Smalltree_3
    loading: Elk_Pine_4
    loading: Elk_Pine_7
    loading: Elk_Pine_5
    loading: Elk_Tree_4
    loading: Elk_Tree_9
    loading: Elk_TreeGroup_1
    loading: Elk_TreeGroup_2
    loading: Elk_Orchard_1
    loading: Elk_DeadTree_17
    loading: Elk_Fallen_1
    loading: Elk_Rye_Dead
    loading: Elk_Wheat_1_Crushed
    loading: Elk_Hay_1
    loading: Elk_Hay_2
    loading: Elk_Hay_3
    loading: Elk_Hay_5
    loading: Elk_Stubble
    loading: Elk_Wheat_2
    loading: Elk_Cornstalk_1
    loading: Elk_Cornstalk_2
    loading: Elk_Sunflower_1
    loading: Elk_Flower_1
    loading: Elk_Flower_2
    loading: Elk_Flower_3
    loading: Elk_Grass_1
    loading: Elk_Grass_2
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge3
    loading: Elk_Broomsedge2
    loading: Elk_Abatis
    12:00:00 Verifying Terrain Integrity
    12:00:00 Planting Shrubbery
    12:00:00 Mapping Roads
    12:00:00 Avoiding Buildings
    12:00:00 Total Collision Objs:113
    12:00:00 Drafting chain of command
    12:00:00 Chain of Command: Top Commander Colonel Peter J Osterhaus
    12:00:00 Chain of Command: Top Commander Brigadier General Ben McCulloch
    12:00:00 Unit Type differs from officer Brig Gen Albert Pike: McIntosh's Creek Regiment
    12:00:00 Unit Type differs from officer Brig Gen Albert Pike: Stand Watie's Cherokee Regiment
    12:00:00 Loading Battle Events
    12:00:00 PRESS SPACE BAR TO BEGIN
    12:00:00 SowGB Level Loaded...
    12:00:00 11:51:01
    12:00:03 Unloading Level
    11:51:16 Loading Defined Lists
    11:52:00 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44
    11:52:00 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge 1862
    11:52:00 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Pea Ridge Redux
    11:52:00 Mod: C:\MATRIX GAMES\SCOURGE OF WAR - ANNIVERSARY EDITION\Mods\Bugles & Flags XVIII
    11:52:00 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    11:52:00 Load your muskets...
    11:52:00 11:52:00
    11:52:00 Loading PR01-March 7-McCulloch at Leetown (C-Div)
    11:52:00 Loading Map (Elkhorn)
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-3_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_01-4_Death
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-3_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Cdr_02-4_Death
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3_s
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Load
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-4_Run
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_04-8_Death_3
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Load
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Inf_08-8_Death_2_t
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun-Limbered
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-1_Walk_Limber
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_01-2_Stand_Limber
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Horses_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_Art_01-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-1_Walk_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-2_Stand_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Load_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Ready_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-3_Fire_Gun
    loading: GFX_CSA_Art_02-4_Death_Gun
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_USA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_TRANS_Mules_Walk
    loading: GFX_TRANS_Mules_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_TRANS_Wagon_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_02-8_Death_2_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-1_Walk_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-2_Stand_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Fire_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Load_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-3_Ready_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-4_Run_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-5_Charge_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-6_Melee_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-7_Prone_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_06-8_Death_1_s
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_Off_01-8_Death
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-1_Walk_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-2_Stand_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Fire_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Load_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-3_Ready_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-4_Run_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-5_Charge_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-6_Melee_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-7_Prone_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_01-8_Death_1_t
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-1_Walk
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-2_Stand
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Fire
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Load
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-3_Ready
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-4_Run
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-5_Charge
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-6_Melee
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-7_Prone
    loading: GFX_CSA_Inf_03-8_Death_3
    loading: GFX_CS_RRC_Arkansas_Nat2
    12:00:00 Graphic not found GFX_CS_Creek
    12:00:00 Flag not found while loading unit: McIntosh's Creek Regiment |UGLB_CSA_DCAV_5

1 year 8 months ago #526 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

There's another mod loading: Additional ACW flags & spritesv1_44. I'm unfamiliar with this mod, maybe it's causing the errors. Besides this, the Pea Ridge mods and B&F are properly prioritized now, glad I just didn't confuse you more. Please disable this mod and report back. I'm crossing my fingers that this is the culprit, otherwise I'm running out of ideas.

BTW, I ran that same scenario today with the Pea Ridge Redux and had no issues or errors, so Crikey's mod is evidently working fine...Nice work Crikey!

1 year 8 months ago #527 by jlan5031

• Grunt
  • Grunt

RebBugler,
    My thanks again for your help and suggestions. I found a solution. I re-downloaded the original Pea Ridge 1862 mod, made sure the sequence of the mods was correct,re-installed and enabled the GCM Flags mod. All is right in the GB World.

1 year 6 months ago #528 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Win 10 Issue reported when using this mod...Here's the report thread:
    www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/78200-game-crashes-repeatedly-when-using-this-mod

For folks running Win 10 and are experiencing crashes when initiating Road March commands, uncheck Play Marching Music in the Options (pg.2) screen:

Attachments:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: amel1005

1 year 2 days ago #529 by chee

• Grunt
  • Grunt

• Thank you received: 19

• Replied by chee on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII
    hi...topic host.I want to translate the SOWGB into Chinese.But find pft font control the output,so how to make a proper module to add ttf font or expand pft to support CN? I know mod will replace former version game files in showing and other aspects,so it is a chance to remake font system.so what is the structure or making methods.

1 year 1 day ago - 1 year 1 day ago #530 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

chee wrote: hi...topic host.I want to translate the SOWGB into Chinese.But find pft font control the output,so how to make a proper module to add ttf font or expand pft to support CN? I know mod will replace former version game files in showing and other aspects,so it is a chance to remake font system.so what is the structure or making methods.

I am indeed honored, a Chinese version of B&F! :)

This will be hard to accomplish since the GB engine doesn't support language options. Still you can get a lot of text done, just make sure everything's in mod form.

Can't help you with your fonts question, but here's a text file that provides all the 'IDS_' labeled text (translate text after the comma [,]). It's opened with notepad. After unzipped, copy it to the Text folder in B&F (overwrite original, those lines have already been included with this attachment):

File Attachment:

File Name: SoWstr.zip
    File Size:19 KB

You're also going to need a lot of the Logistics files, they should be included in the SDK. Ask if you can't find files that are referenced, I'll help when I can.

Attachments:
    Last edit: 1 year 1 day ago by RebBugler.

11 months 1 week ago #531 by noonanda

• Grunt
  • Grunt

• Thank you received: 6

• Replied by noonanda on topic Re: Bugles & Flags XVIII

RebBugler wrote:

...the Pea Ridge Redux folder is located below the B&FVIII folder, and I don't know how to place the B&F folder below the Redux.

jlan5031

Your quoted message above explains the issues you're having. When you open the game the first screen you see is the Main Screen, it contains the Modifications Screen where you enable or disable and prioritize the mods available in your Mods folder. You obviously are aware of how to enable mods but missed the concept of prioritization. This is done by selecting the mod name and moving it up or down with the two priority buttons positioned in the lower left of the Modifications screen. Mouseover the buttons to see their function as demonstrated below.

Also, as seen below, enable only the mods you need to play a specific battle as many mods conflict with each other and can easily cause crashes, just as you have experienced with this report. Your log file has numerous errors caused by conflicts. You can have more mods enabled than I show below but you must enable them one at a time for new battle or map mods to determine which ones cause conflicts...It's a gradual learning process. Check your log file as you add mods to new downloads, it'll usually tell you what's compatible to what.

Reb in your picture you show a Ft Fisher Redux mod. Is that an OOB mod and a Map or just one or the other? either way can you post a link to it?

Amateur Relic Hunter, History Nut, Retired US Marine

11 months 1 week ago #532 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

noonanda wrote: Reb in your picture you show a Ft Fisher Redux mod. Is that an OOB mod and a Map or just one or the other? either way can you post a link to it?

www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications/76482-fort-fisher-redux-released#76482

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #533 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Replied by RebBugler on topic Bugles & Flags XIX
    Version XIX v19.1 (April 1, 2020)

- Fixed visual issues with 'Fatigue Alert' toolbar graphics

Along with the issues that were reported a while back, I also found some other related issues that needed to be addressed, and were.

- Added the unitmodel.csv file to include TC2M sprites so the 'TC2M SOW Infantry Mod' shows the 'firing sprites' during their 'withdraw' and 'advance' engagement sequences
    This upgrade proved problematic and is removed with the next update, version 19.2

- Other misc. edits and fixes to address minor issues and improve gameplay

Many of the changes came after changes with the SR1 toolbar (gui) were made. So, the SR1 gui evolved, but the B&F gui didn't. Now it has with this update.

Just replaced the March 27th update with this April 1st release, due to a small but critical issue that couldn't be ignored. For obvious reasons, these recent updates were delayed with the new website transition. Hope everyone's figuring out the new format, I'm doing the same. It's still a WIP, with improvements hopefully coming soon.

In the meantime, everyone stay well by staying away from people the best you can. Staying home and playing SOW games can actually be a life saver, in this Brave New World of survival by solitude.

Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by RebBugler.

4 months 1 week ago #534 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Update, version 19.2, April 3, 2020

- Eliminated the 'TC2M SOW Infantry Mod' adaptations, as they caused new found issues, and CDT

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chamberlain

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 4 days ago #535 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Update/Upgrade Archives
    Moved from Post 1 April 4, 2020

XIX Update, version 19.1, April 1, 2020
    - Fixed visual issues with 'Fatigue Alert' toolbar graphics
    - Added the unitmodel.csv file to include TC2M sprites so the 'TC2M SOW Infantry Mod' shows the 'firing sprites' during their 'withdraw' and 'advance' engagement sequences Edited out with v.19.2
    - Other misc. edits and fixes to address minor issues and improve gameplay DETAILS

XVIII Update, version 18.99, October 31, 2018
    - Toolbar additions, line forward commands 'By Formation' for brigade and division levels - 500, 750 (division only) and 1000 yards.
    - New CSA historically based flag finials assigned to B&F OOBs and OOBs included in the 2018 HD flag upgrade: Antietam, South Mountain, Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, The Red River Campaign and Chancellorsville (Chancellorsville Extras mod). DETAILS
    Update, version 18.98, October 4th, 2018
    - Addition of nine new combination US National and Regimental flags ('NatRegt' designation) plus a new 35 star US National
    - Regimental level US 1862 designating flags assigned to these OOBs: Antietam, South Mountain, Prairie Grove, and the Red River Campaign (XIII Corps)
    - The 'Gettysburg Three Days' set of five scenarios, beginning with 'GB3D1-July1-Gettysburg Day One (C-Army)', has been revised and hopefully debugged
    - New CSA flag finial replacements, loosely assigned by state...WIP
    DETAILS

Update, version 18.97, August 29th, 2018
    - The spiked finial used for all 26 if the US regimental flags has been replaced by a more historically accurate version
    - Addition of twenty-two new combination US National and Regimental flags ('NatRegt' designation)
    - Sixteen regimental level 1862 US designating flags made available for testing in sandbox DETAILS

Update, version 18.96, August 9th, 2018
    - US designating flags now assigned to artillery batteries as to division and included in the Red River Campaign, South Mountain and Antietam OOBs; also new 'Gun' assignments
    - The bronze eagle finials for all 26 if the US regimental flags have been replaced by spiked finials DETAILS

Update, version 18.95, August 3rd, 2018
    - sixteen new USA designating flags included in the Red River Campaign, South Mountain and Antietam OOBs DETAILS

Update, version 18.85, June 24th, 2018
    - sixteen new USA flags called from the Red River Campaign OOB DETAILS

Update, version 18.75, June 15th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, three CSA flags replaced, plus one new, that are called from the Red River Campaign OOB
    - Twelve new USA flags called from the Red River Campaign OOB
    - New sandbox OOB, OOB_SB_Red_River_Campaign B&F. Still a WIP until all RRC flags are finished and added.
    - Four redesigned replacements of recently upgraded flags DETAILS

Update, version 18.65, June 4th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen CSA flags replaced that are called from the Red River Campaign OOB
    - Incorporation of MIP Maps (mipmapping)

Update, version 18.52, May 20th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen CSA flags replaced that are called from the Red River Campaign OOB

Update, version 18.48, May 1st, 2018
    - HD upgrade, fourteen CSA and four USA flags replaced that are called from the OOB's listed below, including five new additions
    - Inclusion of most OOB's using the present flags being upgraded: Pea Ridge, Prairie Grove, Antietam, South Mountain and the Red River Campaign. These OOB's are considered WIP until all flags are upgraded.

Update version 18.31, April 7th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, twelve CSA and four USA flags replaced that are called from the Pea Ridge 1862 mod
    - Replaced the Pennsylvania Regimental flag
    DETAILS

Update to XVIII, version 18.15, March 27th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen CSA flags replaced that are called from the Pea Ridge 1862 mod DETAILS
    - Elimination of the B&F SPLASH screens so SPLASH screens from other mods will display when B&F is enabled
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update version 17.99, March 1st, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen CSA flags replaced that are called from the Chancellorsville Extras mod DETAILS

Update version 17.98, February 17th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, fourteen CSA flags replaced
    - two new CSA flags, 1st Maryland and 1st South Carolina Regimental DETAILS

Update version 17.96, February 7th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen CSA flags replaced
    - fixed a casualty count issue with the new End Screens DETAILS

Update version 17.94, January 29th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, five USA Regimental flags and seven CSA flags replaced; three new USA flags and one new CSA flag; Victory Conditions, scenario name, casualty totals and Difficulty Level are now included on all B&F scenario End Screens DETAILS

Update version 17.9, January 17th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, twelve USA Regimental flags replaced DETAILS

Update version 17.85, January 11th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, eight USA National and Regimental flags replaced DETAILS

Update version 17.75, January 6th, 2018
    - HD upgrade, twelve USA Corps Designation flags replaced DETAILS

Update version 17.6, January 1st, 2018
    - HD upgrade, sixteen USA Corps Designation flags replaced DETAILS

Update version 17.4, December 25th, 2017
    - HD upgrade, sixteen USA Corps Designation flags replaced DETAILS

Update to XVII, version 17.2, December 20th, 2017
    - HD upgrade, twenty-four USA Corps Designation flags replaced DETAILS
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update version 16.9, December 14th, 2017
    - Replaced four flags with conflicting patterns to better standardize Corps designations DETAILS

Update version 16.8, December 4th, 2017
    - Added eight new USA Corps Designation flags DETAILS

Update version 16.7, November 27th, 2017

Update version 16.6, November 19th, 2017

Update version 16.5, November 14th, 2017

Update version 16.4, November 1st, 2017

Update version 16.3, June 3rd, 2017
    - 'Alert Bars' added to the morale and fatigue status condition bars DETAILS & SCREENSHOTS

Update version 16.2, May 27th, 2017
    - Continuing toolbar upgrades, primarily toolbar button adjustments for appearance and clarity sake

Update to version 16.1, May 24th, 2017
    - More toolbar upgrades DETAILS & SCREENSHOTS

Update to version XVI, May 9th, 2017
    - Reorganized toolbar configuration, plus changes and additions DETAILS & SCREENSHOTS
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update to version 15.1, August 27th, 2016
    - Fixed the instability issues

Upgrade to version XV, September 19th, 2015
    Version XV: DETAILS
    - 8K texture sheets reverted back to 4K
    - Reconfigured 'Battle Line'
    - Round Top Scenarios upgraded
    - Integrated terrain mod
    - Changed firing sequence in unitmodel so the level 6 firing sprite now appears with advance and withdraw sequences

Upgrade to version XIV, July 24th, 2014

- All GB flags are now designed on 8K texture sheets for overall smoother play and better performance.
    - Other improvements were implemented in the Drills and Gui.csv files.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bugles and Flags XIII – October 30th, 2013 Update

- 150th Gettysburg Anniversary scenarios:
    150th-GB01-July1-Gettysburg Day One (C-Army)
    150th-GB02-July2-GB Day Two, Attack en echelon (C-Army)
    150th-GB03-July3-GB Day 3, East Cavalry Field (C-Div)
    150th-GB04-July3-Morning Standoff, Spangler's Springs (C-Div)
    150th-GB05-July3-The Pickett Pettigrew Trimble Charge (C-Army)
    150th-GB06-GROG-The Pickett Pettigrew Trimble Charge (C-Army)
    150th-GB07-GROG-Gettysburg Day Three, ASSAULT! (C-Army)

- Reassignment of the Pennsylvania Regimental Flag. PA infantry units will now carry their state regimental flag and their distinctive US national flag with the PA state seal in the canton.

- Adjustments to the toolbar text to better align with the portraits area. This was done primarily to improve text placement on the Western themed toolbar with the soon to be released Red River Campaign 1864 map and battle pack. Prioritized below B&F, the RRC mod will be completely compatible.

- Additional minor gameplay improvements

Bugles and Flags XII - July 1st 2013

Patch 1.61 compliant
    Portraits updated through the latest expansion, Brandy Station

New Toolbar Additions
    Square formations are now added to the infantry and dismounted cavalry (Dcav) regimental level toolbars. This formation has been toned down from the Nap version of -250 to -150 (MeleeMod column, Drills), as ACW cavalry used pistols and also shot carbines from horseback at close range, so I surmise that breaking a square while remaining in the saddle would have been much less difficult in that era. Still, this formation will prove the best for resisting not only cavalry charges, but infantry charges as well. Most assuredly, a vital tool in the B&F arsenal.

All Rebel and Union Regimental Flags re-designed and in HD (High Detail).
    All CS Flags in CV Extras are now represented in HD.

When B&F XII is positioned and enabled below CV Extras, all Rebel flags and all Union Regimental Flags will be replaced in HD.

Four additional regimental Union flags added - Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin and Minnesota, and are included in all B&F VII OOBs that represent them...20 total.

Some new and re-released Rebel cavalry flags are now available to add to the latest release, Brandy Station.

Redesigned and new to B&F is the 75th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment state/regimental flag. Regarded as the state flag at the time, this representative flag (styled as the National Flag and denoting the specific regiment, honors, with the Pennsylvania state seal in the canton), was carried along side the National flag, and an additional third flag, called the regimental flag was sometimes included. Pennsylvania was the only state in the Union that followed this protocol of displaying three primary flags (since the SOW engine can display only two, the third optional regimental flag is excluded).
    Pennsylvania battery commanders will retain the state seal flag from previous versions.

New scenario added commemorating the 150th Gettysburg Anniversary. It's revised from the 3 Day scenario series with new scripting (Yanks are tougher), plus historic objectives are included now. In addition it's not SR10, it ran fine for me with the stock ratio, usually 10 FPS and better throughout the 150 minute length. This is the first of a new carryover scenario series, hopefully coming soon through this thread, so practice and score big to improve your odds of winning Gettysburg for the South, YaHoooo!

Bugles and Flags XI - 13 February 2013

Patch 1.6 (coming soon) compliant
    Portraits updated for next expansion due out early this year

New Toolbar Additions (detailed descriptions on pages 4 and 5 of this thread):
    Revised Infantry Brigade Assault Formations
    Artillery Brigade Force Move Command
    Withdraw, JustRun--split button

All Rebel and Union Regimental Flags re-designed and in HD (High Detail).
    All Union Flags are now represented in the Bugles and Flags style.

When B&F XI is placed below CV Extras, many of the CV flags will be replaced in HD.

Splash Screens revised and updated to reflect new flag format.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bugles and Flags v10 - 21 August 2012

Updated to be compatible with patch 1.5, including commander portraits for the next expansion.
    Bugle calls are now significantly muted for more ambient effects.
    Edited hold form formations narrowing the distance between rows.
    New Division Assault Formations.
    Smaller map icons for better alignment clarity.
    Numerous fixes and minor upgrades.
    Splash screens now represent all expansions.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bugles and Flags v09 - 21 March 2012

Complete redesign of all flags. The flying carpets are replaced with newer, more cloth-like models. Also, performance should be much improved by condensing the graphics files from about 30 down to 4...kinda like texture packing.

Toolbar - New upper level commands for moving troops, all officers now can order formations and move entire Corps and Armies.

Completely compatible with patch 1.4 to 1.5...

Previous Post - September 2011

v08 Additions:
    Default Keyboard layout added to Menu Options.
    The command justrun, Ajustrun is available to move engaged units in and out of action.
    New division level formations featuring division lines made up of brigade lines, rather than brigade double lines.
    Detach and Guard command added to infantry toolbars.
    Upgraded, more realistic courier message screen.
    Edited unitattributes file to add more visibility options to be used with night to day designs.
    Miscellaneous toolbar adjustments for more efficient play and convenience.

Scenarios

PC08-July3-Pipe Creek - Rebel Breakthrough (U-Army)

Originally designed for the PC map pack, PC06, 'Rebel Breakthrough' was scraped for not following the storyline of afternoon battles and CSA arrival times. Planned on more variants, but this one variant should be a fun challenge for most folks. With the design of this scenario, I wanted to give the Yankee folks some solid offensive action, since all the Union scenarios within the PC pack are defensive in nature.
    Depending on time and feedback requests, I may design a Rebel version of this scenario...just ask.
    BTW, you must have the PC map pack to play this scenario as designed.

This set of scenarios is the same as the release of 'Gettysburg 3Days Carryover', but with DRF included.
    GB3D1-July1-Gettysburg Day One (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D2-July2-Gettysburg Day Two (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D2B-July2-Gb Day2 - Wolf Hill Line (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D3-July3-Gettysburg Day Three (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D3B-July3-Gb Day3 - Wolf Hill Line (C-Army) SR10 DRF

Last edit: 4 months 4 days ago by RebBugler.

4 months 6 days ago - 4 months 6 days ago #536 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

Bugles & Flags - Features

Expanded Toolbar
    The toolbar has been organized for fast command assignments.
    Additional commands not found on the stock toolbar include:
    * Advance – move forward yards indicated or to cover
    * Advance Line - 4 brigade line commands
    * OOB navigation
    * Wheel quarter turn
    * Follow - camera moves with the unit; HITS on command
    * Attackmarch – much better 'force move' control than TC because it requires far less micromanagement
    * Move fast in attack column(s)...split command - column/run, positioned next to Attackmarch for fast assignments
    * Zoom - available for ‘Friendlies’ and upper level commanders
    * Hold form formations are separate buttons indicated in green
    * Atcommon and Atcommoff - Officers' command to TC all their subordinates on or off
    * Getaway - short retreat
    * Bugle option - many buttons are split with the bugle call eliminated on the back split. This is provided to avoid the 'stacking up' of calls.
    * Toolbar Left - Additional status data and Orders displayed
    * Separate Charge Yells
    * Command Map Button
    * TC Officers - Officers' command to TC the selected officer and their subordinate officers
    * justrun - destination retreat. For brigade level (Ajustrun) it can be used for a 'retreat to' line by selecting the destination, direction and formation prior.
    * Attach units, officers' command that attaches all detached subordinates
    * Many additional formations also available

Additional Bugle Calls - All bugle calls performed by RebBugler

Replacement and Additional Custom Flags - 352 Total

Sandbox OOB's
    The included OOB_SB's enable Sandbox play with this mod, many are the same as the stock Sandbox versions, these end with DRF or B&F. One is modded for a brigade battery mix, BB.

Custom Scenarios
    GB-DRF-July2-Little Round Top (C-Brig)
    GB-DRF-July2-Barksdale, The Longest Charge (C-Brig)
    GB-DRF-July2-Wilcox & Lang, 2nd Day (C-Brigs)
    GB-DRF-July2-Little Round Top (U-Brig)
    GB-DRF-July2-Gettysburg South, 2nd Day (Corps-USA)
    GB-DRF-July2-Gettysburg South, 2nd Day (Corps-CSA)
    GB-DRF-July2-Gettysburg South, 2nd Day CSA USA
    GB-DRF-July2-Gettysburg South, 2nd Day-VP CSA USA
    GB-DRF-July3-Pickett's Charge (Corps-USA)
    GB-DRF-July3-Pickett's Charge CSA USA
    GB-July2-Brinkerhoff Ridge-2nd Virginia (C-Reg) - Featuring 3 versions of the 2nd Va flag
    GB-July2-Brinkerhoff Ridge-Greg (U-Brig) - A little different than the stock version
    GB-July3-East Cavalry Field - Come On, You Wolverines (U-Div) - Some added sound effects
    GB-July3-East Cavalry Field - Rummel Farm (U-Div) - Similar to the stock version
    GB-July3-ECF1 - Rummel Farm (U-Div) SR1
    GB-July3-ECF2 - Come On, You Wolverines (U-Div) SR1
    GB-July3-ECF3 - Witcher's Probe, Rummel Farm (C-Brig) SR1
    GB-July3-ECF4 - Stuart's Grand Charge (C-Div) SR1
    GB-July3-ECF5 - Battle for Hanover Road (C-Div) SR1
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - Boy Generals' Tigers (U-Div)
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - In Rode the Six Hundred (U-Reg)
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - Merritt's Tigers (U-Brig)
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - Roll the Right (U-Corps)
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - Take Back Our Ground (U-Corps)
    GB-July3-South Cavalry Field - The Finale (U-Div)
    GB3D-July1-3 Gettysburg Three Days (C-Army) DRF SR10

V08 Additions:
    PC08-July3-Pipe Creek - Rebel Breakthrough (U-Army)
    GB3D1-July1-Gettysburg Day One (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D2-July2-Gettysburg Day Two (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D2B-July2-Gb Day2 - Wolf Hill Line (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D3-July3-Gettysburg Day Three (C-Army) SR10 DRF
    GB3D3B-July3-Gb Day3 - Wolf Hill Line (C-Army) SR10 DRF

Version XIII Additions:
    150th-GB02-July2-GB Day Two, Attack en echelon (C-Army)
    150th-GB03-July3-GB Day 3, East Cavalry Field (C-Div)
    150th-GB04-July3-Morning Standoff, Spangler's Springs (C-Div)
    150th-GB05-July3-The Pickett Pettigrew Trimble Charge (C-Army)
    150th-GB06-GROG-The Pickett Pettigrew Trimble Charge (C-Army)
    150th-GB07-GROG-Gettysburg Day Three, ASSAULT! (C-Army)

Last edit: 4 months 6 days ago by RebBugler.

Moderators: ShirkonChamberlainFlanyboy