Articles View Hits

'True Ground SR1' - Scenarios & OOBs

1 month 6 days ago #181 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Thank you received: 2037

• Birthdate: 07 Feb 1948
  • Damage Control...

Just posted a new download for update 3.8.  I was messing around with 'portraits', trying to make the SR1 versions independent, to no avail.  When I aborted that attempt I forgot to rename the two 'graphics/toolbar' versions.  That screwed up all the regimental level portraits.

Anyway, fixed with this new download.  Game still runs fine without this fix, just messed up portraits.  New update coming in a few days with a new scenario, so if folks just want to wait for that download with everything fixed, that's another option.

Expanded Toolbar - Grog Waterloo
    Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios and more...
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Chamberlain, Jolly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #182 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• GB2-34btn_July2-Cemetery Hill East - Brickyard Lane (U-Div)

Length of Play: 1 Hour

Command: Brig General Adelbert Ames, commanding the 1st Division, XI Corps
    Date: July 2, 1863

Situation: It's dusk, and after recovering and resting from our intense fight yesterday, we're now in a much better defensive position along Cemetery Hill. We've just received reports of Rebels forming attack lines to our north, and as the sun has already set, it appears that if they attack, we will be fighting those devils by twilight.

Mission: Hold the three objectives.

Objectives: Objectives award an average of 78 points per minute (9 to 13 points per each 10 second interval), for a maximum possible total of 4,608 points by End Game.
    Visibility: As nightfall approaches, visibility will decrease at approximately 7 to 5 to 3 minute intervals, down to 30 yards the last three minutes.

Forces Involved:
    USA - Ames's Division: 1,661 troops (Total forces defending: 7,517 troops, 68 guns)
    CSA - Early's Division: 2,354 troops
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Although based on the historic fight along the Brickyard Lane, this scenario's major victory bar demands a much better outcome by the player. As historically, if the Rebels break your line and get to your support artillery at one of the objectives, your major victory effort is hampered. Every point you lose by objective points will have to be made up with engagement points, and earning engagement points won't be easy. Besides being outnumbered, your troops are relatively green as compared to the veteran Rebel troops. Your support artillery will help thin the Rebels out, but it will be the player's successful tactics that eventually win the day, or more accurately, the night.

As mentioned, it's imperative that you keep your objectives churning out points. It's advised that you move and keep your top three commanders assigned to an objective. The 'friendly' batteries at each objective will serve as the number of troops you need for activation, but be careful that the battery officer doesn't pick up activation of an objective. The player won't be awarded objective points gained by a 'friendly' officer. If you keep your three commanders (Ames, Harris, and von Gilsa) within each objective radius, then 'friendly' officers can't steal your points.

I had to tone down the Union artillery. With all 68 guns blasting away the Rebels were all routed within a half hour; not making for a very competitive scenario. So, all but five batteries (20 guns) that are closest to the objectives are muted with the 'Aartyfirehold' command. They will only fire if the enemy gets within 150 yards of them. Still, those fully active five batteries will do a thorough job of eliminating the Rebel threat by the end of the scenario, along with the player's battle skills.

Seventeen minutes in, the Rebels are within a minute of musket fire. This rather long delay with the attack gives the player plenty of time to set up their defense. This screenshot was taken from the same battle as the following MV screenshot (2nd attachment).

Tough Major Victory, preceded by many failures

Attachments:
    Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by RebBugler.

1 month 1 day ago #183 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Thank you received: 753

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • I think I'll settle for this after 3 hours and a few crashouts!  ;)

Great entertainment!
    Attachments:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: RebBugler

3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #184 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Jolly,
    Alright, the first post of the new series.  Glad you enjoyed it, but too bad about the crashes.  Don't plan on any more three hour epics, they're a pain to plan, script and especially, to test. 

Late in responding because my internet went down last Friday, big storm wiped it out.  Got it back a few hours ago, so, a week without the internet, literally drove me nuts.  In rural Arkansas slow tech support is normal, but this went well beyond the norm.  Anyway, got two scenarios about ready to post, coming real soon...Good ole one hour ones, and less performance demanding.  Hopefully lessoning those nagging crashes of yours.

Thanks for the post,
    RB

Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by RebBugler.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jolly

3 weeks 3 days ago #185 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Thanks Reb - yep, I've had that too a while ago now, Out for a week after a tree blew over, and I'd just started a new job working for a new dev company.!

Good to see you back.

As for the crashes. I've been playing the 2nd scenario (Union) for 2 hours without any crashes at all, not a single one,

Anyway, looking forward to some 'shorter' encounters - I do like them.

David(jolly

3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #186 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• GB2-35btn_July2-Cemetery Hill, Rodes Joins the Fray (C-Div)

Command: Major General Robert E. Rodes, commanding the 2nd Division, Ewell's Corps

Ahistorical Situation (What If): What if Rodes Division along with Gordon's Brigade join Early's historical attack of Cemetery Hill.

Situation: The sun has set. After hearing the sounds of battle slowly creep our way from the south, we've now received orders to move forward. Once we form our assault lines, we are to attack the hill to our front, where scores of deadly, aligned Union cannon can still be seen in the dimming light. Especially those guns unlimbered along the crest of the hill, silhouetted ominously across the dusky sky. The hill is forebodingly named, Cemetery Hill.

Mission: Capture the three objectives and silence the enemy guns. Once done, defend the objectives as a Union counter-offensive is imminent.

Objectives: Each objective awards 72 points per minute (12 points per each 10 second interval)

Visibility: As nightfall approaches, visibility will decrease at approximately 4 to 3 minute intervals, down to 30 yards the last three minutes.

Forces Involved:
    CSA - 8,887 troops (Rodes Division - 5,260 Troops, 16 Guns)
    USA - 7,517 troops, 68 guns
    _________________________________________________________________________________

This 'What If' scenario represents a situation in which Rodes Division, after forming their assault lines, did indeed attack Cemetery Hill along with Early's Division. Additionally, instead of remaining in reserve, Gordon's Brigade will also be called up to participate in Early's attack.

Even though General Lee's en echelon attack stalled, the capture of Cemetery Hill would have probably been a key factor in winning day two for the Confederacy. Then, day three of the battle at Gettysburg would have been completely different strategically, with the Rebels holding and defending the high ground, and without the necessity of the 'Pickett's Charge' disaster for the Confederacy.

Historically, upon forming assault lines Rodes failed to attack, contrary to General Lee's orders. Also, Gordon's Brigade was summoned by General Early once Early's attack stalled. General Gordon also failed to respond to his superior's orders.

Fun scenario, especially if you're a Rebel. Can't get much closer to missing a MV than this, but mission accomplished, after three previous 'below the MV bar' plays.

Attachments:
    Last edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by RebBugler.

3 weeks 2 days ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #187 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Final Edit: Nevermind, found the issue - FIXED

Little help please...

On the first post, where the scenarios are listed, I've found a bug with my links to a scenario INFO page:
    - GB2-34btn_July2-Cemetery Hill East - Brickyard Lane (U-Div) INFO

For some reason the link works only when I'm logged-out, taking me to that scenario page. However, when I'm logged-in, the link takes me to the top of the next page.

Would someone please check this link by clicking INFO at the end of the scenario's name, testing it while logged-in, and then when logged-out.

At the bottom of the page in the 'Previous Updates' listing, there's also a second link to the same scenario page:
    Update version 4.0 (April 9, 2021) - Scenario GB2-34btn added. Same issue, same procedure, click on 'Scenario GB2-34btn added'.

Thanks in advance for reporting results. Hopefully this is just on my end, but if it's affecting everyone I've gotta do damage control, and probably re-locate that post. It's at the bottom of page 6 right now, maybe that location at the bottom of a page is an issue for posts that are linked to it. I'm thinking the issue has something to do with the large blank area at the top of all this web site's pages.

RB

Edit: What the heck is going on? After several hours off and testing again, I get the opposite responses. Now, the link works only when I'm logged-in, taking me to that scenario page. And, when I'm logged-out, the link takes me to the top of the next page.

Might be my mind glitching on me, regardless, please report anything amiss.

Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by RebBugler.

3 weeks 1 day ago #188 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Seems to work ok for me Reb - the link works logged in or out.

3 weeks 1 day ago #189 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• I've noticed that I have to go through a spam check now, If I want to post or reply to a thread.

Attachments:

3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #190 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Seems to work ok for me Reb - the link works logged in or out.

Yeah, got it fixed about 10 minutes before this message.  Edited that post about the issue's fix, sorry you missed that.  Regardless, Thanks

Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by RebBugler.

3 weeks 1 day ago #191 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Glad it got sorted.

Meanwhile, I've just this moment finished the second 3hr scenario.
    A nail biter as the Confederates keep on coming towards the latter stages - will you be able to hold?
    Well, I just about managed to after some frantic movements.
    It helped that I had no crashes at all through the whole 3hrs. ;)

Attachments:

3 weeks 1 day ago #192 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• I've noticed that I have to go through a spam check now, If I want to post or reply to a thread.

Yeah, just appeared this month. Don't know who or what initiated it. Problem is, even though you don't attach anything, you still have to go into 'Attachments' to answer its question, before even leaving a simple reply. At least this is how it works for me. Guess I'll have to write up a thread on how to reply.

Kind of a dumb spammer deterrent, literally, unless they failed their first grade math class, and thereafter. Just kidding of course, I'm guessing it would still be effective against bots, preventing them from the mass-releasing of replies.

3 weeks 1 day ago #193 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Glad it got sorted.

Meanwhile, I've just this moment finished the second 3hr scenario.
    A nail biter as the Confederates keep on coming towards the latter stages - will you be able to hold?
    Well, I just about managed to after some frantic movements.
    It helped that I had no crashes at all through the whole 3hrs. ;)

Very solid Major Victory, you definitely got into it. And no crashes!
    A much appreciated post...

2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #194 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• GB2-36btn_July2-Cemetery Hill, The Defense of (U-Corps)

Command: Major General Oliver O. Howard, commanding the XI Corps

Ahistorical Situation (What If): What if the Confederates attacked the Union position at Cemetery Hill with eight brigades instead of two, adding a division and a brigade.

Situation: The sun has set, and after hearing the sounds of battle slowly creep our way from the south, the Rebels now have our position in their sights. We hold an excellent position, this Cemetery Hill. Besides the advantages of elevation, this hill has an abundance of stone walls to defend from, along with fences to stall the enemy's advance. And above all, our massed cannon support along these heights gives us the most confidence. Our main concern now is the fast approaching darkness, which could work to the enemy's advantage; for what our guns can't see, they can't stop, until the enemy is upon us.

Objectives: Each objective awards 30 points per minute (5 points per each 10 second interval), for a total of a possible 9,000 points by End Game.

Visibility: As nightfall approaches, visibility will decrease at approximately 4 to 3 minute intervals, down to 30 yards the last three minutes.

Forces Involved:
    USA - 7,516 troops, 68 guns
    CSA - Two divisions of Ewell's Corps, 9,131 troops, 32 guns
    __________________________________________________________________________________

This scenario represents the Federal response in defending Cemetery Hill against a strong Confederate attack. Although the greater number of Confederate units that attacked is ahistorical, all units of both sides are set or are moving into their positions as they were situated historically, during that evening of the second day of the battle of Gettysburg.

Due to the large amount of artillery batteries that are available, an extra, delayed command has been added. The normal process of scripting 'TC ON' of the battery commanders is set up front, however, once the enemy gets within 150 yards of the battery, 'TC OFF' will initiate. This switches the control of the battery from the player to the battery commander, so the battery commander can withdraw their guns out of harm’s way, at least most of the time. This should give the player time to spot threatened guns and re-TC the battery CO and move the battery to a more secure position, or, leave them in their 'TC OFF' state. Its player preference from then on, the 'TC OFF' command is a onetime event.

As with the other scenarios within this setting, you'll have time to adjust your defense before the enemy reaches your position. Make it strong!

At 'End Game', you're almost guaranteed to have an advantage in the 'casualties inflicted' stats comparison, due to your abundance of cannon. However, this advantage alone won't provide for a win, as troop survival management and defending the objectives will be the main determining factors for success.

A 'Safeplace' command has been 'provided for', at the 'Howard Objective', to help with "troop survival management". When an infantry unit gets into an 'impossible to win' melee, select 'Retreat' before they rout, and they will retreat to the Safeplace, fatigued, but alive.

Don't let this score fool you; you'll have to earn this Major Victory!

Attachments:
    Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by RebBugler.

2 weeks 11 hours ago #195 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Coming this week: GB2-37btn_July2-Cemetery Hill, Ewell's Bold Attack (C-Corps)

But first, I'd like to share a progress report on how this scenario was developed, because, this scenario has proved to be the most significant 'What If' scenario of this 'True Ground' series. That is, if Ewell's attack had really occurred, this scenario demonstrates that despite heavy losses, Cemetery Hill could have indeed been taken, forcing Meade to seriously consider withdrawing the Union army back to the Pipe Creek Line.

Enough of 'What If' history, now I'll discuss this scenario's development. Having already developed my strategies for success with the Early and Rodes scenarios, I put them together and accomplished this major victory with my first play:

However, the score was too high because the objectives offered too many points, 12 points per 10 seconds for each objective held was too lopsided 'objective points' wise. So, to be more competitive, I lowered the points held for each objective to 10 points. Ran it again with the following result:

To my amazement, I bettered the casualty ratio comparison, by very little, but still a first for any of the Rebel attacks of Cemetery Hill. Also the 'troops remaining' stat was the highest to date (4796). However, the MV score was still too lopsided because of the objective points available. So, lowered the objective points to 7, with the following result after several plays later:

So, that play established the objective points at 7 but the strength stat was unacceptable (4289), as was the casualty ratio comparison. Since this play I've been chasing the numbers I achieved on that second play. So far I haven't been able to rate a positive casualty ratio comparison, but did achieve my highest end strength status (4927) with this Minor Victory:

Anyway, I’ve got a solid Major Victory ready to post, but I'm still chasing those casualty ratio and end strength numbers achieved on the second play. I'll probably post tomorrow, and leave those numbers I'm chasing to someone else. Besides a solid Major Victory, a positive casualty ratio comparison, and an end strength number of at least 5,000, would sate my obsession and definitely set the bar for winning this scenario.

Attachments:

2 weeks 7 hours ago - 2 weeks 7 hours ago #196 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

•    
    Second attempt on this. A thrilling scenario which keeps you on your toes as you try to push, push and then push some more!

David(jolly)
    Attachments:
    Last edit: 2 weeks 7 hours ago by RebBugler. Reason: Edited away the double attachment...RB

2 weeks 6 hours ago #197 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

•    
    Second attempt on this. A thrilling scenario which keeps you on your toes as you try to push, push and then push some more!

David(jolly)

Excellent! And great to hear the "thrilling" part. Also the immersion created in order to keep pushing forward.

As you can see I edited out the double attachment error. In the future if you see this error click 'Source' and delete one of the 'Attachment' scripts. I do most of my editing in the 'Source' state, then click 'Source' again to return to the normal state and submit the post from there. Hope this helps for future posts.

Thanks for your post...I'm assuming no crashes

RB

2 weeks 6 hours ago #198 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Thanks Reb.

And thanks for the 'edit' tip. It's been a tad confusing to post sometimes. :)
    Glad we are still here though! :)

David(jolly)

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #199 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• Update, still chasing better stats with winning Scenario GB2-37btn.  Finally managed a solid Major Victory (12,784) with a positive casualty ratio advantage of 126 troops.  However, I missed my goal of retaining an end 'Strength' number of 5,000 troops, missed it by 420 casualties.  I've figured out the only way to retain 5,000 troops or better is to delay taking all the objectives too soon, as I did with my Victory I posted in Post 195 where I ended with 4,900+ troops remaining.  In this case of delaying taking the Steinwehr Objective early, Carroll's seasoned brigade was called up late.  So, bottom line, avoid activating the Steinwehr Objective too soon, and you may have a chance of maintaining an end Strength number of at least 5,000 troops.

I'm not going to count this MV effort due to the amount of pauses I needed to micromanage my route to this score.  I feel a legitimate win is to play through without pausing the game to help out your tactics.   Commanders couldn't pause a battle, nor should we.  Besides, wins are much more satisfying when played in real time, pausing the game to assist a win is paramount to cheating, as far as I'm concerned.

Attachments:
    Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by RebBugler.

1 week 5 days ago #200 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Whoa Reb - I'm a bit puzzled to see you say that 'pausing a game to assist a win is paramount to cheating' !
    Going by that logic then any victories or whatever are not legitimate, and I've cheated in every single scenario or battle that I've ever played! ;)
    Of course I pause the game - mainly to take stock of what is going on in various areas of the map. I also save the game frequently, so I can come back maybe later to continue, depending on how much time I have.
    I don't think you can dismiss this as 'cheating', or not a legitimate score - it would take the fun and pleasure out of playing the game.
    It's your opinion of course, and I respect that, but it's not something I would lay on other players.

David(jolly)

1 week 5 days ago #201 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• To clarify, pausing to check out the situation in other parts of the battle would not be considered as cheating, or unusual.  However, what I was referring to was the way I did it, that is, pausing every 3 to 5 seconds to jump around and capture guns as I had up to six units moving to gun placements at once...I kicked ass doing this.  I probably went overboard in calling it cheating, but I did feel guilty because those maneuvers would have been impossible in real time.  In no way did I mean to undermine the way folks undertake battle tactics, it's just a standard I set for myself.  As far as saves and continuing later, I do that, especially when I have a great start and it took a while to set it up.  That way I can start again from that point later and avoid all the repetitious tasks it took to get to that saved point in the battle.

Thanks for setting me straight, each to their own.

RB

1 week 5 days ago #202 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• Ah Reb, I now get what you meant by that, regarding the 'standard' you set yourself in testing the new scenarios you work on.
    I thought it didn't sound quite right, I'm off to grab a beer! :)

Cheers,

David

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #203 by Jolly

• NSD Artist
  • NSD Artist

• First attempt on this scenario. I don't think I got the timing quite right regarding falling back and then managing to hold the second defensive objective long enough!
    We were a bit beat up by then

David(jolly) 
    Attachments:
    Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by RebBugler. Reason: Removed duplicate attachment...RB

1 week 4 days ago #204 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• First attempt on this scenario. I don't think I got the timing quite right regarding falling back and then managing to hold the second defensive objective long enough!
    We were a bit beat up by then

David(jolly) 

Yeah, this is a tough scenario. I found that to beat it I had to move Ames' brigade back to the Almshouse almost immediately after they engage the Rebels. This engagement action summons your reinforcements, then hightail them there and setup your second defensive. This should get you going, but still a tough fight after that as each new objective won't set until the Rebels activate the preceding one.

RB

1 week 3 days ago #205 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• GB2-37btn_July2-Cemetery Hill, Ewell's Bold Attack (C-Corps)

Command: Lieutenant General Richard S. Ewell, commanding the 2nd Corps

Ahistorical Situation (What If): What if Rodes Division along with Gordon's Brigade join Early's historical attack of Cemetery Hill.

Situation: The sun has set, and after hearing the sounds of battle slowly creep our way from the south, we've now received orders to move forward. Once we form our assault lines, we are to attack the hill to our front, where scores of deadly, aligned Union cannon can still be seen in the dimming light. Especially those guns unlimbered along the crest of the hill, silhouetted ominously across the dusky sky. The hill is forebodingly named, Cemetery Hill.

Mission: Capture the six objectives and silence the enemy guns. Once done, defend the objectives as a Union counter-offensive is imminent.

Objectives: Each objective awards 42 points per minute (7 points per each 10 second interval)

Forces Involved:
    CSA - 9,131 troops, 16 Guns (Two Divisions of Ewell's 2nd Corps)
    USA - 7,517 troops, 68 guns
    _________________________________________________________________________________

This 'What If' scenario represents a situation in which Rodes Division, after forming their assault lines, did indeed attack Cemetery Hill along with Early's Division. Additionally, instead of remaining in reserve, Gordon's Brigade will also be called up to participate in Early's attack.

Even though General Lee's en echelon attack stalled, the capture of Cemetery Hill would have probably been a key factor in winning day two for the Confederacy. Then, day three of the battle at Gettysburg would have been completely different strategically, with the Rebels holding and defending the high ground, and without the necessity of the 'Pickett's Charge' disaster for the Confederacy.

Historically, upon forming assault lines Rodes failed to attack, contrary to General Lee's orders. Also, Gordon's Brigade was summoned by General Early once Early's attack stalled. General Gordon also failed to respond to his superior's orders.

For me, this was the most exciting and immersive scenario of the evening attack of Cemetery Hill. And, after numerous plays, this MV proved to be my best effort for this "What If" battle...

For more information about the development of this scenario see Post 195

Attachments:

1 day 12 hours ago - 1 day 12 hours ago #206 by RebBugler

• NSD Designer
  • NSD Designer

• July1-Culp's Hill, Johnson's Practicable Attack (C-Div)

Command: Major General Edward Johnson, commanding Johnson's Division, 2nd Corps
    Date: July 1, 1863

Ahistorical Situation (What If): What if Johnson's Division attacked Culp's Hill the late evening of day one of the battle.

Situation: After marching all day our division has finally reached our destination, the town of Gettysburg. It's late evening, and by all appearances we thought this day's battle was all but over. But after we had some time to rest and grab some supper, we receive movement orders again. We march out of town to the southeast and form assault lines facing south. Less than a mile to our front is a large hill dominating the landscape. Knowing our generals, we know our coming orders -- "Take those heights". We would later learn the name of those heights, Culp's Hill.

Mission: Capture the Culp's Hill objective within 30 minutes and secure it to the end.

Objectives: After 30 minutes the objective awards 150 points per minute (25 points per each 10 second interval), for a total of 4500 points.

Forces Involved:
    CSA - 6,243 Troops, 16 Guns
    USA - 12,204 Troops, 41 Guns

This 'What If' scenario represents a situation in which Johnson's Division, after arriving in Gettysburg around 6:30 PM, had time to rest a bit, nourish themselves, and form up assault lines facing Culp's Hill by 7:30 PM.

Maybe a stretch, maybe not, regardless, it's a moot situation because General Ewell had already opted out of any further pursuits after the Union defenses west and north of Gettysburg were broken. This option was presented by General Lee to Ewell between 4:30 and 5:30 as the Union forces were in full retreat to the heights south of Gettysburg -- It read, "If practicable, take the heights south of Gettysburg". At this time, Johnson's division was still an hour out from Gettysburg, making this scenario's timeline quite feasible.

Also quite feasible, Johnson's success at taking Culp's Hill. Only the battle-weary and depleted, under 1000 troops, Iron Brigade defended Culp's Hill. The challenge would be, as this scenario represents, holding Culp's Hill, as the Federals throw as many troops as they can spare before dark trying to take it back, while still maintaining adequate defensive strength along Cemetery Hill.

This scenario proved not to be so competitive for me, because, I knew what was coming. Nevertheless, for my fellow Rebels, whether it's competitive or not, it will still be an action packed Yankee-shoot once you reach the heights.

Attachments:
    Last edit: 1 day 12 hours ago by RebBugler.

Moderators: ShirkonChamberlainFlanyboy