Reply to Cary

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
norb
Reactions:

Reply to Cary

Post by norb »

I am setting up a couple server and was wondering if you could let me know what operating systems are going to be supported.
We are testing on XP, Vista, and Win7. I believe that we are testing on the 32 and 64 bit versions.
My boss and I played and love your line of games in the past and we would both like to load up a full battle and multi players and see how it would play.
Our first release won't have the entire battlefield with every single unit. This may be something we do at some point, or it might be something that only modders take on. It would not run on any system that people would have at home, so the audience would be very small. But I won't rules anything out at this point. But it would require a very large map, one larger than we have tested and feel runs reasonably.
Do you plan to release a demo soon so we can all start playing.
The demo most likely will not be out until the game is out. But you will be able to play online in the demo to some degree.