Testing for NSD!

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Re:Testing for NSD!

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Gentlemen:

If this opportunity is still available in 30 days, I would like to submit a formal application for consideration! I anticipate the arrival of a new computer circa mid-October.

I remain, your humble servant!
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Joshua l.Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Joshua l.Chamberlain »

I would test but I don't want to ruin it for myself and I don't know the difference between testing and playing. :laugh:
"There stands Jackson like a stone wall! Let us be determined to die here and we will conquer!"
-Brig.Gen. Bernard Bee, Henry House
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Joshua l.Chamberlain wrote:
I would test but I don't want to ruin it for myself and I don't know the difference between testing and playing. :laugh:
I don't really know the difference either.. Even though I'm testing and looking for bugs etc., I still always get a kick out of this game. :)
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Thats too bad, I use to have high speed a few years ago.

I did alot of beta testing for mod makers for Bridge Commander, and spent long hours. My poor wife rarely got to see me except when I needed to get something to eat. Got to the point in my beta testing when you would see me with a sandwich in one hand, and the mouse in the other.

I was sorry to have given it up.

I have been giving it some thought once I have read your main post to get back into testing software again.

I love the Civilwar, been a buff for quite a long time, and I would have been well suited for doing this.

Anyway, perhaps I'll sent in my application once I get my highspeed back.

The wife seems to have missed having the extra cash from the old days...not saying I would be looking for money for this, because I would do it entirely for free.

Love TC2M, and from what I have seen I know I will love this title.

Cheers guys.