End of Battle Report

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
UglyElmo
Reactions:

End of Battle Report

Post by UglyElmo »

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I will report what happened in my last tutorial game:

I was doing very well in the battle. All of my regiments were high confidence. The Rebs rushed one of my smaller regiments in melee. I ran Cutler over to give that unit some morale, but unfortunately, Cutler got a bit too close to the melee and was killed. The AAR came up immediately upon this, and stated I lost the scenario. I looked at all the stats, then went back into battle again. This time the AAR came up as a Victory for my side.

So after my commanding unit died and I lose the battle, if I re-enter the battle, it doesn't recognize my lost commanding unit and still counts as a loss? Or does it assign the next in command as the current commanding unit, giving me another chance for a win?

This might be the way it was intended. Just thought I would ask. Great game. Can't wait to try the MP once I get re-acquainted with the commands and tactics involved again.

:laugh:
For any prior or future Ugly's out there, my contact info:
el-marko1@insightbb.com
ADukes
Reactions:

Re:End of Battle Report

Post by ADukes »

Nice catch. I'll propose a change.