Anyone up for an MP Game?

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
chris merchant
Reactions:

Re:Anyone up for an MP Game?

Post by chris merchant »

had 3 MP games now, no crashes so far, it rocks!!

Couple of weird things happen like regiments 'moon walking' ie firing and walking in the wrong direction but I'm sure these kind of things can get patched out.

I notice a lot of people trying to host are being blocked by their router or software firewalls.

Please people work out how to port forward on your routers! It's fairly straight forward and will save you heaps of frustration.

cheers Chris
kellysheroes
Reactions:

Re:Anyone up for an MP Game?

Post by kellysheroes »

norb wrote:
Our lobby is the same as BattleHQ, so lots of names are already taken. You're just going to have to keep trying.
Actually it was the lobby name that I never changed I was trying to make an account with the PLAYER NAME! Once I changed GENERAL to something else it worked. lmao I guess it helps if one reads the HELP button material. ;)
BTW The Wargamer suks nowadays. :) They still talkin bout you Norb. Same ole fools and retards like Son of Montfort and Jarhead and most especially Gusington.