No Sound at all

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
dmack973
Reactions:

No Sound at all

Post by dmack973 »

Activated game and have no sound at all. No firing noises,map/menu clicks, or music. Anyone having same issue?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:No Sound at all

Post by Little Powell »

dmack973 wrote:
Activated game and have no sound at all. No firing noises,map/menu clicks, or music. Anyone having same issue?
That's a new one. No music either? Could be a sound card problem. You do get sound from other programs correct? Have to ask.. :laugh:
dmack973
Reactions:

Post by dmack973 »

Completely disregard. I was listening to music while downloading and activating game. Shut music off, stepped away from the computer for 15 minutes, came back and no sound. Logically I should have checked to see if I had sound in other programs before posting! 10 yr old speaker system went Tango Uniform! New speakers installed, sounds great, sorry for any trouble! Great game! Thank you. :P
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

dmack973 wrote:
Completely disregard. I was listening to music while downloading and activating game. Shut music off, stepped away from the computer for 15 minutes, came back and no sound. Logically I should have checked to see if I had sound in other programs before posting! 10 yr old speaker system went Tango Uniform! New speakers installed, sounds great, sorry for any trouble! Great game! Thank you. :P
Good to hear. :)