SEEMS LIKE

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
BOSTON
Reactions:

SEEMS LIKE

Post by BOSTON »

It seems like the dust has settled down quite a bit about issues with GB. Or could it be my imagination? The forum #s is still increasing, of course there might be some spam mixed in there. Just finished the 3rd stock scenario, no problems, next is Rhode's, I'm in no rush to piss through all the scenarios, like savoring each one.

BOSTON :)
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
FrederickYaeden
Reactions:

Re: SEEMS LIKE

Post by FrederickYaeden »

That is a good thing Boston. The sooner they can get rid of the bugs, the earlier they can get started on their next project.
William Howard Russell-
Little did I conceive of the greatness of the defeat (at Bull Run), the magnitude of the disaster which it had entailed upon the United States. So short-lived has been the American Union, that men who saw it rise may live to see it fall.
GShock
Reactions:

Post by GShock »

Well, the second beta killed the very few CTD reported. It looks like MP is just doing fine. Solid game, I never had a CTD even at 1.0 my only issue is with the sound prob but if Norb can't replicate it that's gonna be some more time before it's fixed. Patience. :)
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I guess this would mean that the SDK will be out shortly then. Which means mod heaven.