PM's

Here we solicit numbers from members concerning anything regarding historical numbers that affect a Civil War simulation: hit rates, rates of fire, casualty rates, movement rates, you name it. The idea is that we're really trying to get the numbers for the game right.

Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

PM's

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Have tried to send a couple of PM's on this site but have received error messages. Is this function no longer available?

Thanks

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: PM's

Post by RebBugler »

Yep, just tried to send you a PM...Error. It will be fixed. Thanks
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

<strong>RebBugler wrote:</strong>
Yep, just tried to send you a PM...Error. It will be fixed. Thanks
Thank you, Sir! I don't care what others say about you, you are a first-rater! :laugh:

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Fixed!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

You guys can blame the technical difficulties on me.. I was the one who was so adamant about upgrading the site.. :laugh:
Last edited by Little Powell on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.