Report from Brigadier General Sherman

Had a great game? Want to write about it. These things can be very exciting, so if you want to share, post them here. The best will be reposted to the front page of the site!
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Report from Brigadier General Sherman

Post by Gunfreak »

Sam, I have good news, today we met and defeated the rebels.

My divisions took the brunt of the battle, Prentiss' division deployed around some farms when the whole reb army marched on him, he fought for an hour agaist massive ods, he gave as good as he got, but his division was getting shop up, luckely Col John A. McDowell had taken charge of my divsion marched around the flank, and just as Prentiss was about to give, the whole 5th division came out of the woods and hit the rebs in the flank, and rolled up the enite reb right flank, This gave Prentiss time to regroup his division and launched an all out attack to the front, finnaly the rebs got hit with crossfire and whole regiments dispaeared in minutes, The buchers bill for our side was 6000 dead wonded and missiing, the rebs probebly lost 3 times that number, and almost all the damige was done the last hour.

Gen Albert S. Johnston Gen P.G.T. Beauregard and MG Leonidas Polk were all killed in the finnal minutes of the battle as when the enemy was forced into a small semi circle. the bullets few so tight even a sparrow would be hard pressed not to get hit.