Combat in SOWgb is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get...(I know)

Had a great game? Want to write about it. These things can be very exciting, so if you want to share, post them here. The best will be reposted to the front page of the site!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Combat in SOWgb is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get...(I know)

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Well, This isn't actually an after battle report because the battle is still ongoing, but I thought I would post this so you can see what can happen when you startup a sandbox game using Converted OOB's, and the best map I think yet created (Gettysburg map).

The first screenshot is the setup before the game began...
The attachment setup.JPG is no longer available
Now, this second shot is the actual map in play, and I don't think I have to tell you what it could mean to be caught in this type of situation. Meanwhile if you would like to place bets on who may come out of this the winner. I'll let you know how the battle turns out...that's if I survive. :)
The attachment Start.JPG is no longer available
Later!
Attachments
Start.JPG
Start.JPG (176.72 KiB) Viewed 124 times
setup.JPG
setup.JPG (146.24 KiB) Viewed 124 times
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Re: Combat in SOWgb is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get...(I know)

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

You're toast. :laugh:
Last edited by Marching Thru Georgia on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Combat in SOWgb is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get...(I know)

You're toast. :laugh:
Haaaaaa, now that could be considering how I did with my last battle. :pinch: Not good!

Oh If anyone would like to play this particular battle then download the save game below, and see how you would handle it.

I'm not sure if you will require the TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB pack or not to play, but if you do I'll provide the download link for the OOB pack as well.

Requirements: Latest Patch has to be installed.

Link: TC2M&CMP3.0 OOB pack

Battle Save
-----------
The attachment stickysituation.rar is no longer available
Have fun!
Attachments
stickysituation.rar
(396.65 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Looks like a good case for that zoomable map we've been wishing for.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Looks like a good case for that zoomable map we've been wishing for.
Your definitely correct, it would help. :)

Later!