Polls

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Amish John
Reactions:

Polls

Post by Amish John »

Are past polls available for new members to vote on? When I used the drop down menu to see the past polls, I didn't see any choices.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
norb
Reactions:

Re:Polls

Post by norb »

I'm not sure we have any past polls here. We had some on the old site, but they weren't brought over. We'll have to check this out when we do the next poll. Thanks.
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the polls this web site has on the top right of the home page, not polls forum members post (if we can even do this here). If I remember right, the current poll is the third one I've voted on here at NSD. The previous one asked what level of the chain of command I wanted to control. Did the first one ask what historical period we preferred?...can't remember due to my great advanced age.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

AJ,

I republished all the polls for you. I need to find a better way of archiving these things. For now, ya git the whole nine yards.

v/r

John D.

P.S. Lemmee know when you got what you need. I just checked to see if there was an easy way to provide a public archive for polls--no joy. I don't want the frontpage of the portal to look like a test. I got the poop I needed from the first two polls so I'll be takin' 'em down when yer done.
Last edited by JohnD on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
John
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Now I feel quilty for making you guys do work on a Sunday night. I just thought it would be good for new members to be able to offer their opinions on the same issues as those of us who joined earlier.
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

Yep, I hear ya. But I need data and I have a good idea about what the population size is right now. I intend to refine these polls over time (and others yet to be hatched) and re-run 'em new about every six months. So you and the new folks will see them again down the road.

Thanks for your interest in our project. Listening to the crickets around here is never encouraging...but it is a kewl ambient noise. Now I'm back to .csv land... B)

Stay low, and keep up the fire!

v/r

John D.
John