The Usual Suspects

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
JohnD
Reactions:

The Usual Suspects

Post by JohnD »

While working with the War3D engine, I have had the pleasure to work with a great bunch of folks who sorta kinda came with said engine. I am pleased to say that even after these past several years, the foundational membership of The Usual Suspects is still active and still stirring the creative pot at NSD. And they are...

6th Vermont. My mentor when all things csv wuz a big mystery. My personal savior.

Tim the Sprite Man (from Jolly-O). Once upon a time, together, we made the first scenario hatched from Modder Land...cleverly named, \"The Battle of Brawner's Farm\". Today, chances are...if you are playing an MMG mod, then you are probably enjoying some of Tim's work somewhere in the mix. Nice.

The Bedbug. In a land far, far away, there was once an uber mod called Second Bull Run: The Full Monty. Artwork by...The Bedbug. You never saw this mod cuz I joined up with MMG to do Shiloh. Since that time, he has been all over the MMG 3D scene. We do hope to do the Battle of Second Bull Run someday when we can find the time--(nobody's ever done it).

Until then, you can see Bedbug's work in every major War3D mod that has been presented to the public (Rebels and Redcoats, Culloden, and that Nappy Mod...).

Fortunately, Tim and The Bedbug are like peas and carrots since The Skunkworks. Cain't have one without the other and its all good no matter who's doin' the cookin'.

Rounding out the team is ADukes as Lead Playtester and Thad Christian as Composer and Sound Engineer. We are looking forward to their good efforts on the field of performance.

With this acknowledgement and 'splain, I will now re-submerge to the depth best suited for task accomplishment. Get 'er done.
John
norb
Reactions:

Re:The Usual Suspects

Post by norb »

John,

This would be a great first FAQ, introduce the current game's team with a little bio.
JohnD
Reactions:

Re:The Usual Suspects

Post by JohnD »

Okeedoke.
John