MP

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
Garnier
Reactions:

Re: MP

Post by Garnier »

1- Usually. Just look at the record.

2- There are no rules about this. Good communication will make people want to play with you, but it's all up to the players.

3- Battle length varies. I think the most we've done is a 90 minute time limit in game, but it can become two or more hours if someone has a slow computer/connection. Some battles are shorter, depends on what people want to do at the time. If the army commander is willing, he might be able to command your troops for the end of the battle if you have to leave before it's done.

4- Teams are random each battle. This is good because it prevents intentional stacking of the teams.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Re: MP

Post by SouthernSteel »

I can speak a bit of spanish and read it a bit better (my listening is middling), so I can perhaps be of some assistance, maulet. We have numerous players from all over the world and plenty of US players who don't do english very well either :laugh:

Lately there haven't been many players on, but the games usually start by 20:00 EST (no briefing or anything).
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861