Antietam Promo Video

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
william1993
Reactions:

Re: Antietam Promo Video

Post by william1993 »

Where can I buy this?!
God darn. Holy testicles. All them people.
Beef Stu
Reactions:

Post by Beef Stu »

One question. Can Miller's cornfield be shot up and look "cut as closely as could be done with a knife" ?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Where can I buy this?!
You can buy it here when it's released.
One question. Can Miller's cornfield be shot up and look "cut as closely as could be done with a knife" ?
No but you might still get something along those lines.. ;)
Beef Stu
Reactions:

Post by Beef Stu »

i suppose i could live with not seeing the dead in the field if i could shoot down trees. :whistle: that would be fun too.
Wraith7216
Reactions:

Post by Wraith7216 »

Wow! Just whets the appetite to dive into this one! I really hope it's out by Christmas!
Those who turn their swords into plowshares generally end up plowing for the people who kept their swords..
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Wow! Just whets the appetite to dive into this one! I really hope it's out by Christmas!
That's the plan stan. But you know how plans are; things don't always go according to them. :lol:

But we feel strongly we'll get it out by then. Still quite a bit of development to do, but we are chugging right along.
Wraith7216
Reactions:

Post by Wraith7216 »

That's the plan stan. But you know how plans are; things don't always go according to them. :lol:

But we feel strongly we'll get it out by then. Still quite a bit of development to do, but we are chugging right along.
Well if you can't I suppose I won't be too upset, might be nice to enjoy the holidays with my sweetheart before I make her what she likes to call a "war widow"! :laugh:
Those who turn their swords into plowshares generally end up plowing for the people who kept their swords..
Lord Gordon
Reactions:

Post by Lord Gordon »

A very moving video. Congratulations to the team on all their hard work, I hope we can all do it justice.