Antietam pack

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Antietam pack

Post by Little Powell »

It's the repetitive nature of game testing that drives you to the loony bin. I think that is about one of the hardest jobs on the market today...
You're being sarcastic right? Game testing is awesome. I loved being a tester.. You get to play a game and get access to the latest versions, typically other perks like email address, web space, etc., and the best part is having a say in what features/improvements go into the game. It's a gamers dream. :)
Last edited by Little Powell on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

You're being sarcastic right?

Not at all.

It's cool that you feel that way. For myself it was who I was doing the testing for. If you don't have a good person at the head of the table, and can't understand that people do have lives then you are in for a world of hurt.

Keep up the great work LP.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Keep up the great work LP.
Thanks Mike. Yeah, I completely understand.. Any occupation can be a hard one if you're working for an a-hole. I love what I do for my day job, but I've worked for a-holes before and it turned the love into hate. :(
Last edited by Little Powell on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Yup... :)