South Mountain Screenshots

Threads discussing NSD news items from the front page.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

[article=link]158[/article]
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: South Mountain Screenshots

Post by Little Powell »

Enjoy the new shots.. These maps have been a team favorite lately in testing. Can't wait to get them out there.. Very soon.. :)
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Agreed - these maps really look beautiful, and are great for flanking/manouvering.
13thnct
Reactions:

Post by 13thnct »

Looks spectacular! From the moment picked up TCBR all those years ago I've been hoping and hoping for South Mountain to get the TC treatment. Not really an important battle landmark, but is the Washington monument represented on the Fox's gap map? Keep up the superb work guys!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Looks spectacular! From the moment picked up TCBR all those years ago I've been hoping and hoping for South Mountain to get the TC treatment. Not really an important battle landmark, but is the Washington monument represented on the Fox's gap map? Keep up the superb work guys!
Yes, the Washington monument is there. I was thinking of including a screenshot of it, but I gotta leave some surprise. I was surprised and ecstatic when I first discovered it.. :)

Jim, Dave, and I were at South Mountain and Antietam in October for research. We went up in the monument and the view is spectacular.
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

Looks good! Next release, use my trees!
Herodotus
Reactions:

Post by Herodotus »

One of my all time favourite battles of the period. Thanks.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

One of my all time favourite battles of the period. Thanks.
Mine too. Touring the area back in October, it is hard to comprehend the sheer bravery of those Confederate soldiers defending the gaps. They could see the Union soldiers coming in masses from miles away, yet (most of them) held their ground to the last second. We had a blast designing the scenarios, and I hope you have a blast playing them. Looking forward to your feedback.