Teamspeak

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Teamspeak

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Is anyone else having trouble with Scourge of War Teamspeak? I can access the other servers, but receive no connection with SoW.

Thanks

Jack
mrslandser@yahoo.com
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Re: Teamspeak

Post by General P R Cleburne »

Jack,
I think the server is down.Not sure exactly whats up but im sure Garnier will look to it when he can.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Thanks, Mr. Cleburne...you know me...I get paranoid with all things computer!

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

It's server maintenance apparently, and should be back up anytime now I hope.

Edit: It's back up.
Last edited by Garnier on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Be honest, you missed Seal. Who could go for long without this sort of dialogue in their life?

Last edited by SouthernSteel on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

Parker,

You need to find some free time and come back around. We have had a surge in MP activity and your continually pessimistic outlook is missed. With as many new players that we have there is interest with some to play courier games and maybe a few more historical battles. Of course GCM remains very popular. It would be nice to get Pender and a few others back too.

And yes Seal remains.....................maybe he is learning something. There may yet be hope for the boy.
Last edited by NY Cavalry on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

I didn't think such a thing was possible.

Really, though, it's tough for me to come by 90 uninterrupted minutes to sit and play these days, especially immediately after I'm home from work (it's not a fun reason, either). Also, I don't have the new maps and all that, so I'd be out of the loop anyway.

Maybe eventually.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I didn't think such a thing was possible.

Really, though, it's tough for me to come by 90 uninterrupted minutes to sit and play these days, especially immediately after I'm home from work (it's not a fun reason, either). Also, I don't have the new maps and all that, so I'd be out of the loop anyway.

Maybe eventually.
You'll be happy to know Willard has taken up your position of being last in the game. But he's not nearly as apt.
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

You'll be happy to know Willard has taken up your position of being last in the game. But he's not nearly as apt.
Apt at what? And that's, like, ancient history, man. I've been first in for a while now. Or would be if I played more often. I usually wait on the host :P
Jefferson Davis, 1861
X Navy Seal
Reactions:

Post by X Navy Seal »

You should start playing again, Parker. I almost miss you as a nemesis. RichMac should also start playing, again. Rich if you still check this forum out - just know that we have not forgotten about u.