Gettysburg Miniature in Battle

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Gettysburg Miniature in Battle

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re: Gettysburg Miniature in Battle

Post by Chamberlain »

Another good one Michael

Boy, once that music starts, the goose bumps arrive !!! :woohoo:

Wow, the one shot showed how big a table this was set on. How did they set everything up, suspend themselves with bunji cords from the ceiling !!! :silly:

Thanks for sharing !

:cheer:

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

I know cool eh? It really brings me back to the days when others were out going to the bars, I was having a blast working on this sort of thing...no hangovers either. :)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JmCraz8
Reactions:

Post by JmCraz8 »

That's awesome I use 25mm and Brother against Brother rules. Do you use fire and fury?
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

That's awesome I use 25mm and Brother against Brother rules. Do you use fire and fury?
It is cool...

I haven't played tabletop in so many years. I have never played tabletop about the American Civilwar, I started out playing with Warhammer 40K which was a blast.

I had a 4x8 sheet of plywood all decked out with everything imaginable. Crazy thing was that when my friends were off going to bars, and trying to pick up the ladies, I was hunkered down busily painting my figurines, and building/improving my landscapes, and listening to the T.V show "LoveJoy" in the background.

After all these years I can still recall battles I had (step by step), and I tell ya nothing is better when you can cook up all the great things with your imagination.... NO computer game can do this for you.

:)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
JmCraz8
Reactions:

Post by JmCraz8 »

I never played Warhammer 40k could never get into it but I play Lord of The Rings and love it lol use to play it all the time at Games Workshop.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

I didn't know they had a tabletop for LOTR, but then again i never really kept up with it. That does sound like it would be fun... :)