@Garnier: Scaled down local version of your Campaign generator?

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

@Garnier: Scaled down local version of your Campaign generator?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I am wondering if sometime in the future will you eventually be releasing a scaled down version of your campaign generator to be used offline, which will do almost what your online campaign generator can do?

I know there are those who would think that this can't be done simply because it is run via his website, and can't be run locally.

I beg to differ since you can pretty much run anything localhost by the way of using XAMPP. The only thing that would be required to change are the default frontend's website login link, or by editing one's HOSTS file to redirect the website back to your localhost.

Any way just a quick question, and thought.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garnier
Reactions:

Re: @Garnier: Scaled down local version of your Campaign generator?

Post by Garnier »

The audience that would want to use a local version but won't use the online version is small, while the amount of work it would take is large.

So, no, I don't have any plan to do that.
Last edited by Garnier on Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: @Garnier: Scaled down local version of your Campaign generator?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

The audience that would want to use a local version but won't use the online version is small, while the amount of work it would take is large.

So, no, I don't have any plan to do that.
I totally understand Garnier. Thanks! :)

[Edit] Forgive me Garnier for bothering you about this, I know I can be a royal pain in the behind.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.