Antietam scenarios

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
cliometrician
Reactions:

Antietam scenarios

Post by cliometrician »

Are there any scenarios for MP Antietam, like the single player scenarios?
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Antietam scenarios

Post by Little Powell »

There is one big MP scenario that covers the whole battle.
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

I was hoping for a lot of smaller scenarios for MP.....but thanks for the quick reply.
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I was hoping for a lot of smaller scenarios for MP.....but thanks for the quick reply.
Yeah at some point we will get some smaller scenarios in there as add-on mods. They don't take long to make if the SP scenarios are already there. There will definitely be several smaller MP scenarios in the next expansion.
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

While we're on the topic, could someone release the Antietam historical scenarios like they did the Gettysburg scenarios so they can be playable in MP?
Florent
Reactions:

Post by Florent »

Just to say that i enjoy the scenarios played so far.
Hope that one day, the Richardson Division attack on the Sunken road will be available. The same for the Second Corps of Sumner between 9 AM and 1 PM, thus French + Richardson.

For the South, we would have DH Hill and then Anderson as reinforcements to figth against II Sumner Corps.
If the first part of the battle is very detailed in and around the Cornfield with plenty of attacks and counterattacks, the Bloody Lane/Sunken roads could be improved.