Interview with some of Chancellorsville's game designers

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
conjotter
Reactions:

Interview with some of Chancellorsville's game designers

Post by conjotter »

13thnct
Reactions:

Re: Interview with some of Chancellorsville's game designers

Post by 13thnct »

Its always cool to see what's going on behind the scenes. Also.... Shiloh here we come!! :laugh:
rudy
Reactions:

Post by rudy »

Great.

Shiloh.

More f'ing trees.

Where's the "T" key?
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Oh my...

I have no idea who Larry Tagg is on this forum (if I had to choose, I would say Adukes since he reminds me of a very good teacher I had so many years ago), but I just read the article (very well done, and a good read), and I'm sure he would brow beat me for how I write (Grammer, and spelling were never my strong suit).

I have no idea why I would post this other than I found the article very interesting, and keep them coming.
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Okee Dokee. Very hard to tell who is who here. :)

Only 53 posts, that would explain why I haven't noticed that he is he, and not Adukes.

Cheerio my good man.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

See also: Larry's Books on Amazon

He does not post a lot because he is usually elbow deep in a pile of history books :laugh:

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

See also: Larry's Books on Amazon

He does not post a lot because he is usually elbow deep in a pile of history books :laugh:

-Jim
Haaa, Thanks Jim. It appears he is a scholar, and a gentleman.

All I can say is if I was one of Mister Tagg's students, I am very sure I would have seen more than my fair share of history books thrown at me. :pinch:

Thanks again Jim!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I'm blown away by the talent on this team. People from all walks of life, all degrees of education. We have a great time on our test calls. Everyone with a dedication to always make this game better. Everyone contributing in their own way. The only real qualifications are a desire to excel and a willingness to put in the work and a team spirit. It is with no regret and only thankfulness that the company structure is set up to compensate people for their hard work.