New to online

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
jebstuart
Reactions:

New to online

Post by jebstuart »

I will be geting the game soon gettysburgh and I was wondering is it hard to find MP games up at random times? Or do you need to know other people and contact them to find A game?
thanks
"How do you like this are coming back into the union"
confederate solider to Pennsylvanian citizen days before Gettysburg 

"Angels went to receive his body from his grave but he was not there, they left very disappointed but upon return to heaven, found he had outflanked them and was already there". Northern newspaper about the death of Stonewall Jackson

"No way Sherman will go to hell, he would outflank the devil and get past havens guard"
southern solider about northern general sherman
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: New to online

Post by KG_Soldier »

InferiorBaton
Reactions:

Re: New to online

Post by InferiorBaton »

I will be geting the game soon gettysburgh and I was wondering is it hard to find MP games up at random times? Or do you need to know other people and contact them to find A game?
thanks
Hey Jeb, most games are formed in the afternoons on eastern time. (around 3 or 4 till about 7 or 8) The games last around 2 hours usually so most people don't want to start a game at 9. I'd suggest downloading teamspeak if you haven't already. it's free and it's where the games are organized. all of the information for it is on the gcm website. The website

EDIT: I see this was posted over a year ago now... I hope you got it figured out by now! :P
Last edited by InferiorBaton on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.