While working Nixon popped into my head... (Link Included).

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

While working Nixon popped into my head... (Link Included).

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I was working on a website (real estate), and Nixon popped into my head so I took a detour, and while I was working I would give a listen to some of Nixon's recordings.

Here is where you can give a listen to hundreds of hours worth.

http://nixontapes.org/

Enjoy!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: While working Nixon popped into my head... (Link Included).

Post by RebBugler »

We like to keep a friendly forum. That means no flame wars, no content not suitable for all audiences. We have an unmoderated section of our board called Rant & Rave. There you can post whatever you want. If you break these rules, we'll move your posts to R&R. If you continue we'll ban you. We have found that mutual respect creates a great community, so that's how we'd like to keep it. In order to access the R&R forum, you'll have to request it. Email me or post on the forum and we'll add you to the list. Due to the often volatile nature of topics such as politics and religion, we have also decided to restrict those topics to R&R as well. This makes our moderation duties easier
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

We like to keep a friendly forum. That means no flame wars, no content not suitable for all audiences. We have an unmoderated section of our board called Rant & Rave. There you can post whatever you want. If you break these rules, we'll move your posts to R&R. If you continue we'll ban you. We have found that mutual respect creates a great community, so that's how we'd like to keep it. In order to access the R&R forum, you'll have to request it. Email me or post on the forum and we'll add you to the list. Due to the often volatile nature of topics such as politics and religion, we have also decided to restrict those topics to R&R as well. This makes our moderation duties easier
Please explain how this is in violation of the forum rules since I am not discussing politics, I have only posted a link to audio tapes only, and I have no desire to enlist other opinions on the matter.

If this is indeed a violation then please either #1: Move the Post, #2: Delete the post, or #3: Ban my account which all three are within your power to do so. Whatever you decide I won't have a problem with because it's your forum.

If this post is in violation then the a good portion of the posts concerning the American Civil War are to be moved their as well since harsh feelings among many if you mention the name "Abraham Lincoln" rises, and makes the blood boil, and so it goes if you mention the South, Slavery, etc.

Do what you want Rebbugler, it's up to you, meanwhile I am off to have some fun, and enjoy my day.

Edit: It appears someone has a bee in their bonnet when it comes to Nixon.

Thanks Rebbugler for the reply, and have a good one. :)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingles of the 57th
Reactions:

Post by Ingles of the 57th »

Slaunwhitegate ??

Geoff Laver Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
"Die hard, my men. Die hard the 57th."
Last words of Col Ingles commanding His Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot at Albuhera 1811

Marshal Beresford wrote in his despatch "Our dead, particularly the 57th Regiment,were lying as they fought in the ranks, every wound in front"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Slaunwhitegate ??

Geoff Laver Late of Her Britannic Majesty's 57th Regiment of Foot
Haaaaaa. I have no idea how this is any gate other than someone waking up on the wrong side of the bed. But he has the power, so he can do whatever he wants too.

Good thing I didn't post a link for Anti-Slavery.

Cheers! :laugh:
bedbug
Reactions:

Post by bedbug »

Yes, smart move. :lol: