MP Battles

Leatherneck24
Reactions:

MP Battles

Post by Leatherneck24 »

Hey guys I love the new mod and I am really looking forward to playing a multiplayer battle. I have been playing Garniers GCM game for a few months now and enjoy battling with the guys from that group of teamspeak. However, I do not really want to play HITS and I can't seem to find anyone who just wants to battle on a regular nap battle with me.

If anyone is interested please let me know and also where does everyone meet to start the battles and how does everyone get in contact for a battle.

Thank You
LN
Pas de charge! In the name of God, En Avant!-En avant, vive L'Empereur!
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: MP Battles

Post by Saddletank »

I know of no groups playing the Nap mod other than the HITS & Couriers group (regularly) and the GCM group (who may play it infrequently but when they do I think some of them play HITS as well. I'm not sure on that though).

I have no idea what it is about HITS & couriers that you don't enjoy but if you wanted to give it a try you are very welcome to join us in a game.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I too would like to play a big Nap Mod game using the standard GCM 100 Yards from the saddle setting.

I've played in almost all the HITS Nap Mod games and really do enjoy them. But you don't get to see the spectacle of the battle while locked in the saddle.

Most of the GCM guys are really into GCM games, so it's hard to get them to try anything different. I understand that though because GCM games are so fantastically dramatic. Especially the last week since Garnier's latest changes: bitter, glorious, gut-wrenching games.

But I'll make a post on the GCM forum and see if we can get a big Nap Mod game tomorrow (4-28) afternoon.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »