Screenshots

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Badger
Reactions:

Screenshots

Post by Badger »

These shots look really nice, battlefields look huge.

Any ETA on unit screenshots?

cheers
B
JohnD
Reactions:

Re:Screenshots

Post by JohnD »

Badger,

Thanks for your interest in our gaming effort.

Once we have a Beta, we will rock and roll in the information/feature/screenshot revelation department. Selling the game properly is a time-consuming task that we don't want to get wrong. We will start that effort when we know zackly what we have to sell, and have done the proper preparation to present our endeavor to you.

Right now the team is focused on the design and production of an ALPHA version--having all game technologies in place within the engine. There are/were thousands of different items to consider, test, discard, balance, etc. for the team to get to ALPHA. Though we are very close, we have not yet achieved the ALPHA milestone.

But stay tuned...cuz close is measured in weeks for the ALPHA and months for the BETA.

v/r

John
John
Badger
Reactions:

Post by Badger »

Don't worry, I will.

Beta in months, finally someone giving an answer other that 'soon'. Give a yell if you're ever short on Beta testers :P
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

That's the ticket.
John
Badger
Reactions:

Post by Badger »

Just one? Come on, i want to see the whole town.
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

Me too. But first we have to build it.
John
EarlofWarwick
Reactions:

Post by EarlofWarwick »

Those rocky outcrops in front of the very mid-century houses in the last screenie --- could be the Shenandoah Valley, could be Pennsylvania, might even be south central Maryland. Could be NoVa, too. But those look like Pennsylvania rocks to me....:)
Vonviper
Reactions:

Post by Vonviper »

,Man i'm gettin itchy looking at these great looking screenie's
can't wait to start moddin..hehehe give me, give me, i want, i want, i want, lol
Two turn tables and a micro-phone
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

Modders! Sheesh! Go figure... B)
John
JohnD
Reactions:

Post by JohnD »

EarlofWarwick wrote:
Those rocky outcrops in front of the very mid-century houses in the last screenie --- could be the Shenandoah Valley, could be Pennsylvania, might even be south central Maryland. Could be NoVa, too. But those look like Pennsylvania rocks to me....:)
If this prototype scene looks like somewhere on Earth, then we must be making progress. Thanks!
John