1806-07 OOB Revised with actual Russian Sprites :)

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

1806-07 OOB Revised with actual Russian Sprites :)

Post by Jack ONeill »

UPDATED 06/06/2013 -
The attachment OOB_SB_NAP_1806-07_SR8_2013-06-05.csv is no longer available
The attachment gfx_2013-06-05.csv is no longer available
All,

Here is the revised 1806-07 OOB with new Russian sprites. Gunship provided us with new Infantry, Commanders and Artillery but no Cavalry, so the Austrian Horsemen are still standing in for them. There are no more Austrian flags on the field here. All the Russian units, including Guns/Limbers have either a large or small Russian flag. I do not have any of RBs flags in this OOB. Therre will be plenty of them down the road.

You will note there is a new gfx.csv attached here also - it is necessary to have this as a Mod if you want to run this OOB as there are the changes in it to make the newly remodeled flags work. You will not need RBs Nap_Flag_Mod to run this. All flags are stock. (Obvious stuff here - Mod Folder named whatever you want, Logistics Folder inside that, gfx.csv file inside that. Place and activate in Mod section - Charge!).

You will also need to have Gunships latest Sprite package activated in the Mod Section in order to use the new sprites, unless you are willing to do as I do and install all the information directly into the existing NapMod Folders. Way easier to do it as a Mod.

Please let me know if there are problems. Otherwise, Enjoy!

"Molon Labe"

Jack B) ;)

Okay - I lied. There was a Cav unit I skipped which still has Austrian flags. Changed now. Re-posted. Geezzz...

NOTE - The gfx.csv file must be renamed BACK to a normal gfx.csv file for it to work. I always forget to post that.
Attachments

[The extension csv has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension csv has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Jack ONeill on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Baldwin
Reactions:

Re: 1806-07 OOB Revised with actual Russian Sprites :)

Post by Baldwin »

I'm getting the following error messages:

10:00:00 Graphic not found GFX_Russian_Line1812_1
10:00:00 Flag not found while loading unit: General of Cavalry Count Von Bennigson|RUS_INF_CDR_CORPS

I installed them both in the same mod folder with subfolders OOBs and Logistics and put the files in their corresponding subfolders. Should I have done it a different way? Also is there a specific order the mods need to be in, does Wagram&Penisular still get priority or does the new sprite mod get priority?
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

@Baldwin - I don't have the Mod Installed, but try renaming both of the files to something like.....
OOB_SB_NAP_1806-07_SR8

and

gfx.csv

I'm not sure how many characters can be in a OOB , but the gfx.csv must be exactly as shown above this line.

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

DaV and Baldwin,

DaV, thanks. I forgot to say the .csv file has to be renamed back to a normal gfx.csv file.

Baldwin, once you do that, it should run correctly. the Order of appearance should be Gunships Latest NapMod, then the 1806-07 Mod folder, then Gunships new sprite package. Yes, that sounds right. If that doesn't work, try Gunships Sprite package, THEN the 1806-07 Mod folder.

Do us a favor and post back which one works. I have integrated all the new sprites and whatnot directly into my existing NapMod folders, so it's slightly different for me to run it.

Thanks.

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)
Last edited by Jack ONeill on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Molon Labe"
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

Jack, the first order you suggested works! An excellent mod and now practically any Nap OOB can be made with all these new sprites.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

B,

Yes, thats the idea. I have completed the integration of the Dutch-Belgian-Brunswicker sprites into my original Waterloo OOB and my Quatre-Bras OOB. I will post those later to day after some more testing. Then, on to adding the Prussians to 1813, re-writting Borodino 1812, and then back to Waterloo to add the Prussians to that one.

"Molon Labe"

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"