More map questions

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
louie raider
Reactions:

Re:More map questions

Post by louie raider »

Little Powell wrote:
Amish John wrote:
norb wrote:
NEVER!!! Not only did Louie find and put in that doghouse, but Derek created an animated terrain sprite for the pile of dog crap in that picture with the flies buzzing around it :)
HA! I think you should do it and let it be an "easter egg" in the game.
I've already found one easter egg.. But it's a secret, you'll have to find it when the game comes out.. mwahaha. :laugh:
i doubt you have; rendering ovoids take too much processing time. :P
Last edited by louie raider on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this space for rent
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

i doubt you have; rendering ovoids take too much processing time. :P
Well that's why it's a good practice in rendering to "avoid" "ovoids"... Sorry, now I'm just being cheesy. :laugh:
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Louie is now a Heddley LaMar 'look a like' !:dry: :S
Will the real Louie please stand up! :laugh:
Not only did Louie find and put in that doghouse, but Derek created an animated terrain sprite for the pile of dog crap in that picture with the flies buzzing around it
I'd pay a little extra for the game if you guys would have a 'secret key combo' to put that visual on the screen....;)
or maybe even have it appear randomly during game play if for example one gets routed!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dry: Never Mind!!!:S :silly:
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I wish I had the time for easter eggs, because I LOVE them. I think they are so neat to hunt for in games. The rest of the team will have to put them in, cause I am swamped right now. There's a long outside my door and right now I'm trying to finish up with these mp tester guys.