Stalker Pripyat Misery Mod 2.0.2 with QF. Best Visuals of a Storm I have ever seen.[Video Included]

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Stalker Pripyat Misery Mod 2.0.2 with QF. Best Visuals of a Storm I have ever seen.[Video Included]

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

The reason for the link, and no video is because the version of Kunena which is used here does not support this particular feature. You will see some of the most incredible visuals of a storm in progress. This is by far one of the best game series I have ever played. Now you will hear at the start that I think it's a Thunder, and Lightning storm. The reason for this is in this game, there is something called emissions which sometimes start off this way, and it's so deadly that you have to seek cover or you will die.

http://youtu.be/EJxwdV8ZfWc?t=15m25s
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
redcoat
Reactions:

Re: Stalker Pripyat Misery Mod 2.0.2 with QF. Best Visuals of a Storm I have ever seen.[Video Included]

Post by redcoat »

thanks for the vid mick.have you played vanilla much? cos i was yelling at the screen telling you where to go!you needed to get undercover fast,especially with misery as that probably means you got no gear. as if normal stalker aint hard enough!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Stalker Pripyat Misery Mod 2.0.2 with QF. Best Visuals of a Storm I have ever seen.[Video Included]

thanks for the vid mick.have you played vanilla much? cos i was yelling at the screen telling you where to go!you needed to get undercover fast,especially with misery as that probably means you got no gear. as if normal stalker aint hard enough!
Hey redcoat, longtime.

I haven't played the vanilla yet. I jumped right in playing the mods. I do play with other mods such as Misery the one you are seeing in this video, Complete Mod, and SMRTER 0.41 with the Atmosfear Mod.

When I start playing the vanilla, I most likely will be using the complete mod. It has everything a growing boy needs, graphic enhancements, along with many fixes but doesn't mess with the core of the game.

Yeah, playing the Misery 2.0.2 mod has changed quite a few things. The ship that is in the middle of the swamp has totally changed. It's no longer a Stalker outpost, and I ran out of supplies. The hardest part of this mod is that I have no idea where anything is, and I have to say this is about the scariest bloody game I have played in many years, it's just flat out frightening. I am seeing monsters that I have never seen before in any other game.

Oh I know, once the emissions start I'm a dead puppy with no cover. Haaaa that you were yelling, too bad we weren't playing together on this game.

Cheers redcoat, always great to hear from you.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

i play smrter too.way too much in fact,i still think this this is probably the best shooter ever made with mods included.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

LOL, in STALKER there's monsters you don't see. They're invisible. I agree that the STALKER series is one of the best FPS games ever made, it really is hard and scary.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

LOL, in STALKER there's monsters you don't see. They're invisible. I agree that the STALKER series is one of the best FPS games ever made, it really is hard and scary.
Haaa, I learned that the hard way.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

i play smrter too.way too much in fact,i still think this this is probably the best shooter ever made with mods included.
The more I play it, it's simply one of the best games out there. The storm in the video made the whole experience just tip me over the edge when I had to take a breather from playing it. It scared the crap out of me.

This game is an easy 8 out of 10. Even better with mods.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

So this is STALKER; Call of Pripyat, but with some mods. Which ones exactly and where can I d/l them please?
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

http://www.moddb.com/games/stalker-call-of-pripyat try this page for the misery mod.
http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Obliv ... 1005;93039 and this for the oblivion lost mod for shadow of chernobyl.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/15256699 ... 1_alpha.7z or this as an alternative to misery which has an insane level of difficulty and kit is rare and everything will kill you!
smrter adds lots of weapons and is the one im playing at the moment.this also changes the game in so many ways its impossible to list them all. cheers
Last edited by redcoat on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.