HITS?

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Fightin Joe
Reactions:

HITS?

Post by Fightin Joe »

Does anyone at kriegspielers play HITS anymore? I moticed some Napoleonic stuff, but I'm more interested in ACW. I played a HITS game a year ago and would like to get back in it.
2ndAcr
Reactions:

Re: HITS?

Post by 2ndAcr »

Yep, pretty sure that is all they play over there. Me and my small bunch will get to that level some day. We are currently at the limited camera view but using couriers.
Fightin Joe
Reactions:

Post by Fightin Joe »

I may be interested. It sounds like a close alternative to HITS.
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

Just to confirm that the kriegsspielers still play HITS - both ACW and Napoleonic.

We have taken a bit of a break during the summer, as lots of us have families and tend to be out in the good weather, but are now trying to restart regular games. We are aiming for games on weekday evenings, and also at weekends, and everyone interested in HITS is welcome.

If you haven't already done so, I suggest you register on the kriegsspiel site, and also feel free to send me a private message with your real name (we are a friendly bunch and are on first-name terms) and email address. I'll keep you posted on developments.

Kind regards

Martin
2ndAcr
Reactions:

Post by 2ndAcr »

Fightin Joe, it you ever want to link up for a game, just PM me and we will set one up. We play most weekends.