ACW 2

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Calvin809
Reactions:

ACW 2

Post by Calvin809 »

Along with SowG I have also been getting into Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, and Hearts of Iron III (I seem to like Paradox games for some reason). Then I saw that there is a grand strategy game based on the Civil War called Civil War 2. :) Has anyone played yet? How does it compare to the Paradox games?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: ACW 2

Post by Little Powell »

I haven't picked up the new one yet (no time for a new game.. maybe after our next release.. lol) but I'm a big fan or their first game. New one looks great though. The thing about the AGEOD strategy games is they have a very very steep learning curve, but once you grasp the concepts and mechanics, they are great fun.

I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Philippe Thibaut, creator of ACW I and II at Historicon. Nice guy.
Calvin809
Reactions:

Post by Calvin809 »

I like learning curves. :) I think I may pick it up at some point...just need some money. :) The only game I have that is close now is Victoria II a House Divided.
Calvin809
Reactions:

Post by Calvin809 »

Got the game and I love it. Still learning the ropes though. Lots of stuff to do and learn. :)