Aldon's Quest

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
norb
Reactions:

Aldon's Quest

Post by norb »

I love fantasy RPG games. So find this really good demo called 'Aldon's Quest' that runs great on my Zodiac (Palm Compatible). I play this thing to death and I want to buy it. Seems the company still has a website, but there is no way to give them my money and no one answers any emails. It's so frustrating. This is the best RPG for handhelds out there and I can't even register it. From what I can tell, the last time they were active was in 2004, so it wasn't that long ago. www.constantgames.com - I HATE YOU!!!!:)

So I found this cheat code that gives you lots of experience and money. So that worked in the demo, but you can only go up to level 4 without registering. So with all that cash I was able to hire a level 10 NPC to fight with me and he does level up. So now I'm seeing how far I can get leveling up my NPC and me trying to avoid fights at level 4. It's tough, but I've gotten a lot farther than I did before just by myself. It would be amazing if I could finish the game this way.

If constantgames is listening, I would gladly trade a copy of ARW for Aldon's Quest....
Last edited by norb on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vonviper
Reactions:

Re:Aldon's Quest

Post by Vonviper »

http://www.constantgames.com/aldonscrossing

hehe hey theres no email or anything whats up with that how can you sell a game like that lol

check this free pc game lol its a RPG and their doing splats and stuff mwhaha
www.wolfquest.org
hey its free to goof off with lol
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt42MAsHUIs
Last edited by Vonviper on Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two turn tables and a micro-phone
norb
Reactions:

Re:Aldon's Quest

Post by norb »

I tried wolfquest, the controls are horrible. It's really very sloppy coding, to me... unplayable. But a nice idea.