More MP Progress

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
norb
Reactions:

More MP Progress

Post by norb »

Great news. The NSD Test Team JC, Little Powell, & estabu had a 26 minute 3 man battle with no errors at all! That's great progress and shows that the new stuff is working and working well. Since them they have had some issues, so it isn't perfect yet. But it was just great to hear that they finally have been able to play a game. Maybe they'll comment a little on how it played. We're getting there!
Last edited by norb on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
estabu2
Reactions:

Re:More MP Progress

Post by estabu2 »

I will try to do a little write up this morning, unless one of the other guys wants to?
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

That certainly is Great News Norb !!!!

Sounds like everything is progressing on course !!!

Great job with the testing JC, Little Powell & estabu2 !!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And estabu2, we will wait with bated breathe to read any write up on the battle that you guys decide to write.

And if guys also want to throw a few screenshots or a short video, who are we to refuse to look :silly: :silly: !!!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

I submitted a new piece for the front page, sent you an email about it too norb. Hope you all like it! :)
No Smoking Demoking
Reactions:

Post by No Smoking Demoking »

Great news! Can't wait for the write up, and I must agree with Chamberlain, a video or some screenshots would be great (please).
7th Wisconsin
Reactions:

Post by 7th Wisconsin »

How about some examples of JC's battlefield tendencies? ;) Anything that might give the rest of us an edge. Sounds like he'll be the man to beat!
Who is John Galt?
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

Someone with me! You are correct 7 WI. The problem is, WE DON'T KNOW IF HE IS GOOD OR NOT!!!

Anyway. It sounds like the game is progressing quite quickly. I do agree that we should have some new screenshots for the screenshot section. They are getting rather dull. How about some of this improved toolbar I've heard so much about?
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Hancock the Superb wrote:
Someone with me! You are correct 7 WI. The problem is, WE DON'T KNOW IF HE IS GOOD OR NOT!!!
Well considering that at the end of the above mentioned engagement, LP scored a -500 and Estabu was at -100 and my score was 745( I captured all their Artillery mind you :evil: ) ......... I'd say I did pretty GOOD.:)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

JC Edwards wrote:
Well considering that at the end of the above mentioned engagement, LP scored a -500 and Estabu was at -100 and my score was 745( I captured all their Artillery mind you :evil: ) ......... I'd say I did pretty GOOD.:)
Well, keep in mind sir, for that scenario the Rebs have a tremendous advantage.. The yanks seem to be scared of something in that one.. Maybe it's the dinner bell that Estabu mentioned in his AAR.. :laugh:

But, I can vouch for JC's superb playing abilities. He was able to beat my TC2M Pickett's Charge scenario on the first try, which is very impressive. :laugh:
Last edited by Little Powell on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Little Powell wrote:
JC Edwards wrote:
Well, keep in mind sir, for that scenario the Rebs have a tremendous advantage.. The yanks seem to be scared of something in that one.. Maybe it's the dinner bell that Estabu mentioned in his AAR.. :laugh:

But, I can vouch for JC's superb playing abilities. He was able to beat my TC2M Pickett's Charge scenario on the first try, which is very impressive. :laugh:
Where did you see that AAR? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site?