Managing your Division in MP

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Managing your Division in MP

Post by johnd5555 »

Can anyone steer me to a location that discusses the management of your division... some of it is unclear to me.
1) Does the passage of a turn change a regiment's experience level...
2) does the addition of missing troops ALWAYS result in a decrease of experience, or numbers regarding ability, firearm, marksmanship etc
3) why are some units capped by a listing of say 248 and never seems to increase, while other units are a full 600 or so...
4) can this ever change or does a unit just stay locked onto a rollcall that will not increase....
5) if you have set a limit of 600 or 700 in your settings, will your units eventually approach these kinds of numbers or will they seemingly only fill to some lower staffing numbers to those settings...
6) How do the ability, firepower,marksmanship etc numbers relate to the "experience number"
7) Do these numbers change with a turn, or are they only changing by battle experience
8) how does the commander values contribute to the regiments experience numbers....
9) how is it that there is no way to maintain the state makeup of a brigade... it is almost immediately violated by transfers out and transfers in with other state regiments... as well, it seems inordinately difficult to transfer a regiment into a brigade if the brigade is populated by other regiments from the same state...this might be an anomaly, but seemed so anyway.
10) once a regiment/brigade is up to "full strength" or at least the listed enrollment, do turns mean anything at all after that ?? It would seem that the only way to alter the brigade values at that point is to enter battle... this gives no credit whatsoever for training, drill time, target practice bla bla bla... is this so?

it all is a bit obscure to me and perhaps this has been covered somewhere.... help ?

and thanks

Robert MacLeod
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: Managing your Division in MP

Post by KG_Soldier »

These are questions about the GCM. Garnier answered most of them in the GCM forum.