Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Post by Flanyboy »

Been busy with SOW stuff and the like but I have had some down time and gotten into Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager, it's a pretty light yet serious and fun space simulator. Very different than Kerbel in that its more of a top down managerial game rather than flight sim, still a lot of fun, it's basically a modern remake of BARIS if you're familiar with that. I figured I'd record myself playing so if you're interested check it out.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Last edited by Flanyboy on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah I watched a presentation on that game at Historicon last year. Looked fun, if you are into the simulation/RPG type of games.

Looks like it would be fun on the iPad. Those are the type of mobile games I'm into right now. The one's you don't have to spend a ton of time on. Just make a few changes, then let it run and check in on it from time to time.
Last edited by Little Powell on Tue May 27, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Yeah I watched a presentation on that game at Historicon last year. Looked fun, if you are into the simulation/RPG type of games.

Looks like it would be fun on the iPad. Those are the type of mobile games I'm into right now. The one's you don't have to spend a ton of time on. Just make a few changes, then let it run and check in on it from time to time.
Finished version was originally going to be on iPad and Android I believe that is still the case.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Apparently the game is pretty close to launch but here's part 2.

Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Part 3 is up