Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
JohnVW
Reactions:

Re: Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

Post by JohnVW »

hi Michael...had a question: after unzipping do I simply add all these scenario folders (individually) to my MODS folder? (or are all the scenario folders added "as one" by just adding the parent folder?)...

i'm guessing the former, but was also thinking that would be a lot of MODS added to already long list to choose from (smile)...either way, great job and thanks!
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

Post by RebBugler »

Michael?

If you're referring to my posting, one folder in Mods.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
JohnVW
Reactions:

Post by JohnVW »

yes, yours (sorry)...so just the one folder, which contains all the other individual folders?
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

I'm having no luck installing the "Latest Historical Scenarios." I've downloaded the Valverde Map, and the Latest Historical Scenarios near a dozen times. I see them and install them. But when I look in the SOWG 1.6 Mod folder, they're nowhere to be seen, or in the game itself. I must be doing something wrong, for in reading over this thread, most people seem to have no problems. What can I be doing wrong? Any ideas out there would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your attention.
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

SOLVED!
I've begun to understand. What I picked up reading the thread suggested I should create a separate folder on my desktop and unzip into them, then place the contents in the game folder. It worked! Now all I have to do is find the maps for Corinth, etc.