Nap Map Error

taffthomas
Reactions:

Nap Map Error

Post by taffthomas »

Got the all three mods in(RTW KS Nap random maps)
trying out Random map 6 series and I get the below error Any help would be great
08:00:00 Loading Battle Events
08:00:00 PRESS SPACE BAR TO BEGIN
08:00:00 SowGB Level Loaded...
08:00:00 19:18:02
08:00:06 Texture file not found NAME:ScreenSprite at PATH: FILE:RANDOMMAPS6L_3_MM.DDS
08:00:06 ERROR LOADING RANDOMMAPS6L_3_MM.DDS
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Re: Nap Map Error

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

You'll need to download and use the KS SOW Supplemental Map mod. Place it above the KS Napoleon Mod in your Modifications Screen.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/52hy1 ... al_Maps.7z
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
taffthomas
Reactions:

Post by taffthomas »

Had that in place in mods By trial and error what I needed was the No 6 random map download also.Made the basic error of thinking that the maps in the ks maps were all I needed Moral do not think
Thanks for help again
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

You definitely don't need the random map 6 file. All you need is the Road2Wagram Mod, the Supplemental Maps and the KS Nap Mod. That's how we play all our MP games.

Version 1.710 of the KS Nap Mod renames the maps so be careful with that! The map name now begins with the country from which the road and place names are derived. Try choosing map names like these:

Nap_Aus_RandomMaps6L_3
Nap_Pole_RandomMaps6L_1
Nap_Port_RandomMaps6L_2
Nap_Rus_RandomMaps6L_4

Not all the random maps have been converted, only a few since many have a lot of close wooded terrain and stone walls which are not appropriate for Napoleonic battles.

If you want to drop by our TS channel and let us give more advice on setup, you'll be very welcome.

Follow the link in my sig,
Last edited by Saddletank on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
taffthomas
Reactions:

Post by taffthomas »

Thanks for that It only worked when I downloaded the random maps so it has got to be something I am doing wrong.