Couriers \ Line-of-Sight \ Thoughts?

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Martin James
Reactions:

Re: Couriers \ Line-of-Sight \ Thoughts?

Post by Martin James »

I agree that having a commander providing his location would be an excellent feature. This has been requested before, and I am hoping it will be included in the new game. But I don't know if it's on the list.

Here's a related issue. Sometimes when playing SP, I have intercepted messages reporting that such-and-such a commander has reached his objective, it is unoccupied, and requesting further orders.

That's another really useful thing to have, but I have never received such a message from one of my own guys. It makes me think though, that the logic has already been coded, and that there may be a way to unlock it. Perhaps one of the NSD team could comment on that please?

Martin (J)
Last edited by Martin James on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

I agree that having a commander providing his location would be an excellent feature. This has been requested before, and I am hoping it will be included in the new game. But I don't know if it's on the list.
You can post in the Waterloo suggestions thread asking for it!
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

I thought I had a year or 18 months ago. But I don't know if it's made the cut.

What I'm asking now is whether there is any way this feature can be 'unlocked' in the current version. Based on the AI message intercepts, it clearly exists, at least in some form.

Martin (J)