No Maps In Courier System

Any technical questions for Waterloo go here!
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

No Maps In Courier System

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

There is no way to display the mini-map or command map in the courier page. Why the regression to SOWGB 1.0?
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: No Maps In Courier System

Post by Little Powell »

I think this was a limitation of the new GUI, but I'll have to go back and check. Something we ran out of time to fix, but not gone for good I'm sure.
Xreos1
Reactions:

Re: No Maps In Courier System

Post by Xreos1 »

I am unable to use the courier system at all.

I dl'ed using IE and had 2 pauses in download, but the game appeared to load OK, then I noticed the courier error so I uninstalled and re-downloaded using Firefox and re-installed. Same problem:

Many of the recipient names are longer than the box they are in (tile, command, first name, sometimes middle name, but no last name)( I tried the 1024x768 in addition to my native 1600x900)

No matter which recipient I click on the message stays addressed to the first name in the list.

I have tried on normal, historical and custom ( choosing corps, division and brigade)

My old Gettysburg annoyance is still present, the wall of units you see as Army Commander, after seeing the promo videos I had hoped the courier list would resemble the OOB screen.

Never mind, a reset of my mouse double click speed solved the recipient problem.
Last edited by Xreos1 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: partial solve