Drills.csv

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
mb213
Reactions:

Drills.csv

Post by mb213 »

I am pretty sure this was posted somewhere else but, I did a search and couldn't find it. When I try to create a room in MP I get an error saying I have more than one instance of drills.csv running. Anyone have an idea of how to correct this?
"Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann"
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Drills.csv

Post by RebBugler »

The MP host can use mods, but only when logistic's, csv files are not replicated. With your situation you have two mods activated that both contain a Drills.csv file. Disable one or merge the Drills files.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
mb213
Reactions:

Post by mb213 »

Thank you.
mb213
Reactions:

Post by mb213 »

I went through my mods folder and turned off mods until I got it to work. Basically any large scale mod caused this error to occur (Red River Campaign, Lynchburg,Fredricksburg, and others). I can have them all checked in sandbox just not if I choose to create a room in mp.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Mods are not things you just switch them all on. You need to decide what battle you'd like to play and then use that mod. Just activate Red River Campaign, or Lynchburg, or whatever, and leave the others off.

Unless its small simple visual mods like blood, smoke or terrain, in MP its almost always VITAL that every player has the same mods activated and only those mods.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.