S.oW.Gettyburg, & Win10

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
00redmd
Reactions:

S.oW.Gettyburg, & Win10

Post by 00redmd »

not loading for me in Win10. I tried Reinstalling , use the ole Win xp trick nothing.
Jim
Reactions:

Re: S.oW.Gettyburg, & Win10

Post by Jim »

Runs just fine in Windows 7 Compatibility mode.
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Gerry
Reactions:

Post by Gerry »

I would say "runs just fine" is flat out wrong. It is true, that the vanilla version of the game has never crashed for me in W10. But all of the additional battles, all Garnier mod battles, basically all of the good stuff: doesn't work in Win7 compatibility mode. I need specific advice how to debug the program. Please help!
o/
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

The additional battles are working on my Win10 system. What specifically is not working for you?

The creators of the various mods will have to address any issues with their work and how it does or does not work in the Win10 environment.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863