Massive Complaint on Customer Support...

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Re: Massive Complaint on Customer Support...

Post by Gavrilo »

Where did you purchase the game? On the Matrix website? If yes then you have all the keys of games you purchased on their website in the member area automatically inserted for your account. It is sufficient to log on their website and enter in the member area. The post you make reference report the email addresses related to keys generated when the game was sold from here, but if you purchased 1 year ago the game was already sold only on Matrix website
I bought the game off of scourgeofwar.com. Here is the proof-of-purchase (check the ss down below).
Attachments
shittyservicefam.JPG
shittyservicefam.JPG (13.43 KiB) Viewed 152 times
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

You purchased from Slitherine which is a company of matrix, from scourge of war .com you're redirected on slitherine website (if you're uk), you must have created a account on their portal in order to purchase, from where you have the reference to your keys or their services linked to your account.
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Post by Gavrilo »

You purchased from Slitherine which is a company of matrix, from scourge of war .com you're redirected on slitherine website (if you're uk), you must have created a account on their portal in order to purchase, from where you have the reference to your keys or their services linked to your account.
Okay then, how do I get my CD Key back?
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

Find with what account\email you registred with the slitherine portal and seach if the serial is stored here under resources. If not you have to contact them on their forum; Matrix procedure is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=4 , I suppose SLitherine is the same but better ask them for confirmation
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Post by Braxton Bragg »

I had to reinstall twice this year after windows 7 gave up on me, but Matrix and Slitherine emailed me my download codes each time, I find them to be very quick and helpful :)
There will always be a counter argument!
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

I had a similar experience to that of Braxton. Had to reinstall Gettysburg and add-ons after HDD crash, but Matrix (who has issued the game the past couple years) emailed the codes to me. I believe you have to register with them to download the games in the first place, so I'm sure the information is there. Just file a help ticket with Slitherine/Matrix.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)