Gettysburg Trailer

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Joshua l.Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re:Gettysburg Trailer

Post by Joshua l.Chamberlain »

It's gone now I must have spelled alot of stuff wrong because of my excitment about the game so they were just typos but I didn't really like it after watching it again so now it is gone. Sorry about the logo thing I will not do that again you can do all the trailer making. Now lets just say this never happened starting now, So how was your day norb I found that there is only one trailer for this game maybe someone should do something about that.
See I was acting right you know like nothing ever happened. But yeah I'm sorry.
"There stands Jackson like a stone wall! Let us be determined to die here and we will conquer!"
-Brig.Gen. Bernard Bee, Henry House
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hancock the Superb
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Joshua l.Chamberlain wrote:
It's gone now I must have spelled alot of stuff wrong because of my excitment about the game so they were just typos but I didn't really like it after watching it again so now it is gone. Sorry about the logo thing I will not do that again you can do all the trailer making. Now lets just say this never happened starting now, So how was your day norb I found that there is only one trailer for this game maybe someone should do something about that.
See I was acting right you know like nothing ever happened. But yeah I'm sorry.
Don't be sorry, I think it's awesome that you took the initiative and did it on your own. I didn't really want it gone, just fixed. I also don't mind you using our logo, just make sure to have someone spell check before you post :)